ED PS: Looking for Friends

Raxxla squadron has a large international player base with cmdrs online typically at most times during the day and night. We offer assistance in all aspects of the game and very knowledgeable cmdrs willing to offer help and understanding in the massive and at times confusing galaxy. Just look for us using the squadron page in the right panel of your cockpit, squadron tag RXLA.

Logopit_1601401056793.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not allowed to use a headset or discord or anything like that to talk to people when playing games. My dad says its to protect me from perverts or something. Do I have to have that to join a squadron?

Hi! I just started playing today. This is a really hard game. I'm looking for people to play with but nobody talks in the game. Is it different if I join one of those squads?
Thank you!! :-*
Hello and welcome :)
Yes game is a bit confusing to understand sometimes.
Heavily relies on 3rd party tools also.
Coriolis or edsy for building ships, sites like inara.cz, eddb, edsm and such for everything else.
Just ask here on forum what you want to know.
If you want to play in open, there's lots of active squadrons around.
Just don't fly in open without rebuy (credits for ship insurance when you get destroyed by yourself or by other cmdrs).
You lose your ship if you can't pay rebuy.
o7 cmdr 😀

Former PC player here now playing on PS4. I'm about three weeks in and hanging out around Sol -- usually in the early to mid evening (CST). I play on Mobius, Hit me up if you want to squadron up -- I usually do missions, trade, and mining.

Former PC player here now playing on PS4. I'm about three weeks in and hanging out around Sol -- usually in the early to mid evening (CST). I play on Mobius, Hit me up if you want to squadron up -- I usually do missions, trade, and mining.
Raxxla squadron has a large international player base with cmdrs online typically at most times during the day and night. We offer assistance in all aspects of the game and very knowledgeable cmdrs willing to offer help and understanding in the massive and at times confusing galaxy. Just look for us using the squadron page in the right panel of your cockpit, squadron tag RXLA.

View attachment 194549

Hello Commanders. We are the German Deep Space Squad, and we are looking for new Players to join. It is important that you speak german, where you from doesnt matter. We are about 6 aktive Players and 15 in our squadron in total. We are present in 20 Systems, so there is plenty of work to do :)
We are a relaxed crew, everything except ganking and streaming is allowed. We also have members of several anti ganker coalitions a.o., so if you want to dive deep in the game you came to the right place.
you guys can find GDSS in the Squadron tap or you can add me over PSN, its "Blunt-insicht"
o7 and Stay Dangerous

Hi Camanders

Looking for friends on ps4,im online most days and wanting to make new friends as im tired of flying solo,im new to the game been playing for about 2 months now.

Im English speaking
My PSN is Bucky_OHare_

Thanks

Hi Camanders

Looking for friends on ps4,im online most days and wanting to make new friends as im tired of flying solo,im new to the game been playing for about 2 months now.

Im English speaking
My PSN is Bucky_OHare_

Thanks

I could add you to an ongoing PS4 party where we chat about everything ED and sometimes about IRL.

Are you interested?

Is the list relevant anymore?
That said.

Add me! :)
Psn: GONZO535
PC's broken. And only gamer in the know universe that has never used discord.

But I should be able to use an app, right.

Going to check playstore now..

That said.

Yea I have Discord as an app on my phone, used to use for voice comms when playing Warthunder with friends who were on PC

That said.

I just added you to the group on PS4.

Top Bottom