ED PS: Looking for Friends

Looking for Fellow Commanders?

Hello Commanders.

We've decided to create a thread dedicated for finding friends to those who wish to aquire new friendships in the vast darkness of space, space can be lonely sometimes and what isn't a better way to experience the Elite Dangerous universe than with friends.

Just leave your name below and add the players who has left their name before you.

Fly Safe

Updated list of Names so far (upto & inc. page 14)

DoxViper
JonTheGreat1982
Snowymonk
EdzUp1
Ixiand
OneOldDuck
Backwaterdash
Lngjohnsilver1
WillisCorto
ScottEvans-_-
acidburn2k20
S4NUP
robjef1982
king_of_badgers
Nerix
D173120T
xix-alx
Cadarnfel
badems0503
madmattnz
c00ky-1970
TK7725
makan84
labrunning
stormyuk
snow-obsidian
Sigginonni1987
WRECKU
Big___Yin____ (three underscores and then four underscores)
Gus_Haines
Snowbeard62
aclan111
isaack_hunt
Echo12008
SonicAlpha
SteveElite77
zubnut
AstroPalma
willowfan
DaddyDee
Brixton
SkaSocks.
RAYDOAKTIV
m0rtr3k588
XSTABBAx
TUpike
JayNorsk
tradecraft042819
The_Red_Forman
Otiz_P_Jivefunk
James5010
Essnem
SteveElite77

Last edited by a moderator:
Similar to the thread on Xbox

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php/198576-ED-Looking-for-Friends

Hello Commanders.

I've decided to create a thread dedicated for finding friends to those who wish to aquire new friendships in the vast darkness of space, space can be lonely sometimes and what isn't a better way to experience the Elite Dangerous universe than with friends.

Just leave your name below and add the players who has left their name before you.

Fly Safe

Perhaps a moderator can make this sticky.
I am guessing that we'll need some similar for PS4 users when the game launches

Go here and fly friendly

http://inara.cz/wing/379

stormyuk

Volunteer Moderator
Does discord run through PS4?

Don't they have the Partychat thingy for that - never used it?

I have never tried it. In theory the browser might run it but it might be clunky. Discord is however available on Android and iPhone. There is voice chat supported yes.

clunky indeed... i haven't tried it, but from what i read, text chat can be used/viewed.. theres even talk of using the voice chat feature, but all game/party audio is muted...

not officially supported or anything

Last edited:
I'll be starting up a new livestream series when it comes out on PS4 - Platinum Elite - where I'll be trying to get the Elite Dangerous Platinum Trophy... I'll be needing assistance with this, especially with regards to CQC! I've seen the trophy list and it's very doable, but the CQC matches one is kind tough.

Will ye join me in playing a ton of CQC when the game first comes out? That's when it'll be at its most popular.

Deleted member 110222

D
I'll be starting up a new livestream series when it comes out on PS4 - Platinum Elite - where I'll be trying to get the Elite Dangerous Platinum Trophy... I'll be needing assistance with this, especially with regards to CQC! I've seen the trophy list and it's very doable, but the CQC matches one is kind tough.

Will ye join me in playing a ton of CQC when the game first comes out? That's when it'll be at its most popular.

Is this a Frontier admission that CQC is dead per chance? ;]

EdzUp1 here I will have to see if I can remember the credentials for my EdzUp account on PSN ;)

Last edited:

stormyuk

Volunteer Moderator

I'll be happy to join in some CQC games. Hopefully the trophy wont be come top as I can see me never getting that. If its attain a certain rank, it will just take time but will be achievable (hopefully). :)

Edit: Yikes "A True Champ" Win 250 CQC matches. (Taken from the Xbox achievement list). Ooh noes. :(

Last edited:

See what I can do bearing in mind my time zone is 12 hours in front of you... but sure love too!

Top Bottom