ED PS: Looking for Friends

PSN colcrow

Old (almost retired) gamer from Oz. History mainly in PC sims, mainly Falcon4/Arma Multiplayer.

Bought PS4 pro + thrustmaster + headset for ED in November. Been in solo since last week and have engineered Sidey, viper3, T6, Python, Chieftan, Type 9 and Anaconda. 600mill in the bank too.

Elite, Entrepreneur, Trailblazer,

Play most evenings and fair bit on weekends.

Looking for Fellow Commanders?

Hello Commanders.

We've decided to create a thread dedicated for finding friends to those who wish to aquire new friendships in the vast darkness of space, space can be lonely sometimes and what isn't a better way to experience the Elite Dangerous universe than with friends.

Just leave your name below and add the players who has left their name before you.

Fly Safe

Updated list of Names so far (upto & inc. page 14)

DoxViper
JonTheGreat1982
Snowymonk
EdzUp1
Ixiand
OneOldDuck
Backwaterdash
Lngjohnsilver1
WillisCorto
ScottEvans-_-
acidburn2k20
S4NUP
robjef1982
king_of_badgers
Nerix
D173120T
xix-alx
Cadarnfel
badems0503
madmattnz
c00ky-1970
TK7725
makan84
labrunning
stormyuk
snow-obsidian
Sigginonni1987
WRECKU
Big___Yin____ (three underscores and then four underscores)
Gus_Haines
Snowbeard62
aclan111
isaack_hunt
Echo12008
SonicAlpha
SteveElite77
zubnut
AstroPalma
willowfan
DaddyDee
Brixton
SkaSocks.
RAYDOAKTIV
m0rtr3k588
XSTABBAx
TUpike
JayNorsk
tradecraft042819
The_Red_Forman
Otiz_P_Jivefunk
James5010
Essnem
SteveElite77
Ibosslikeme

I'm SpaghettiMan looking for a clan/guild to play with

New to this game and loving the atmosphere. Need a guild/clan with voice chat to hang and play with. PSN name is Spaghettimagne. Please send a message to me if you have a group I can join!

ID: Fluffyfluffluf

Im a Miner/Transporter/Traveler. Im on a Search to have a nice Person to talk with about everyday stuff and just enjoy the the Incredible beauty of the empty Darkness

PSN Silkkeri

Looking for people to play with, and perhaps a faction to join. Always happy to help any newcomers, so feel free to PM me and/or send a friend request if there's anything you need help or advice with. Timezone is GMT+2, but the times I play vary a lot so I'm often online on US/Asia/Australia rush hours as well.

I've been playing nearly every day for the past year and tried a little bit of everything except BGS shenanigans and piracy. I enjoy all aspects of the game, but exploration is the one I usually find myself coming back to. I have excellent ships for everything except Thargoid hunting. (which is the next thing I'm working towards)

Fly safe CMDRs. o7

id love to but

honestly I don't like talking with randoms on playstation or anything. just installing the game now for ps4, looks like a lot of fun. hopefully I run into you along the way.

id love to but

honestly I don't like talking with randoms on playstation or anything. just installing the game now for ps4, looks like a lot of fun. hopefully I run into you along the way.

ps im heading to kremain at first, then ill head to eravate. wish me luck! [yesnod]

hey, people
i've just installed elite on my ps4 and have read in a neighboring topic that there are not many players on PS4. So, i'm just trying to figure out if there are any noticeable activity in the ED-for-ps4-Universe.
I'll be grateful for even a smallest brief about current state of affairs!

PSN: Azier77

Been playing for a week and having a blast. Really enjoying how deep the game is and how many things there are to do. Loving the travel and “For the Mug” was great.

PSN: TheGame221B

Explorer / Trader with occasional delving into Bounty Hunting / Massacre missions. Typically a solo player, but I've been looking for folks to play with for a while. I don't really talk, but I'm very active on Discord (comfortable with sharing my account name in a PSN thread with anyone willing to play).

Also, apologies if this is the incorrect format or something? Never used these forums before.

Looking for friends/clan

Hello everybody,
I'm fairly new to ED ps4 and play mostly at night time in week days. I intend to stick to this game for a very longtime and so would like to meet other ps4 commanders. I try to play everyday or so. I also would prefer to join an empire faction(thanks LotGH). I currently sit around the high tech system for discounts.

I currently run a Keelback armed 5fighter/5taxi/4shield/3cargo/2SRV/1planet discovery for multiusage purpose.

I can use discord on my phone too so hit me back and I'll be a great wingman. French/english bilangual

Thank you.

Psn: CapitaineM

Psn: Paso87011

Hello there, i first played elite on the spectrum machine and had a blast.
I've been playing Elite Dangerous for the last year and even though I run into the occasional companion I'd like to engage in activities with more people. More fun.
I use discord as well. Could actually use a thargoid hunting buddy.

Cheers

Hi, feel free to add me, my PSN is Kogre.

I love this game when I'm not part of a group that turns playing it into a job.

Top Bottom