General ED SOLO MODE MEANS ALONE?

Attention Frontier Developments!!!

Well, to me I chose SOLO to be ALONE with out hassles from other players.

If you think that "SOLO" should not have "Interdictions" ...... Please say so here.

May be we need another section called "I Vant to be ALONE" (no interdictions).

I was interdicted more than 20 times last night about 8 pm est. It made it impossible to play.

1 st time today about 6:45 am EST another imterdiction. Don't know by whom, don't care. SOLO MODE

Last edited:
Learn interdiction evade tactics, YouTube has many examples.

I feel you would lose more players if there wasn’t any interdictions or less “Dangerous “

OP you should probably look at what people say in this thread (not the OP, he's almost as new as you).

Hi devs.

I couldn't help but notice that we don't see many replies to suggestions in here. I really can't understand why. It's as if you're rolling your eyes at us when we write a good number of them.

Anyway, I'm just off to the Euro Truck Simulator forum to ask why the trucks don't have machine gun mounts.

If you think that "SOLO" should not have "Interdictions" ...... Please say so here.

I was interdicted more than 20 times last night about 8 pm est. It made it impossible to play.
I had played about 200 hours without too much of a problem until last night.
I thought this game was for every one's enjoyment not just a bunch of "cowboys" shooting every thing that moves.
They buy the biggest ships and have very little challengers ...wolfpack style ...were probably bullies in school..
Give them an interdiction area to have their fun but not in SOLO MODE.

1 st time today about 6:45 am EST another imterdiction. Don't know by whom, don't care. SOLO MODE

I AM ABOUT READY TO QUIT.

If you're not a troll then you've probably never played any other game before.
Games throw challege your way and require you to overcome obstacles.
In Solo mode you are alone - you will not directly encounter other human players, but NPCs, (Non Player Characters) can interdict you too. That's playing the game.

If you "Vant to be ALONE" and have no obstacles in your ED game, then don't do missions and don't carry cargo. NPC's might leave you alone (or at least will not shoot you after interdicting and seeing you have nothing in your cargo hold). Go exploring somewhere far and never come back to the Bubble.

Or buy someting like SpaceEngine.

it is to be expected.jpg

You've played 200 hrs and have this little (read; none) grasp on how this/any game works? Good read though, made me smile

There are no other players, solo means "by yourself". It's like playing any MMO in low population areas, in LOTRO you can have almost an entire continent to yourself if you are in a quiet area, but you still get attacked by mobs, the NPC's are the mobs of ED, they are part of the game, they aren't players.

Others have sort of said the same thing but yes this is normal. It's game controlled ships (NPCs) coming after you. If you're running trade missions it's really common for ships to be sent against you or pirates to come after you.

Once you're used to the interdiction process you can always win against NPCs. But a lot of times if you submit to it and destroy the ship coming after you, you can get an increased payout for the mission.

It's an intentional part of the game. But yes super annoying if you're running multiple missions at once and you get interdicted a bunch of times in one go...

Top Bottom