Release ED ToolBox - A companion app

i am getting this error..
d99b325048.jpg

when i try to start ED toolbox from the system tray.

i am getting this error..

when i try to start ED toolbox from the system tray.
Is this after installing EDTB or did it work previously? Seems like the path to the browser executable may be wrong / inaccessible.

Try navigating to localhost:3001 directly on your web browser after starting EDTB manager.

Is this after installing EDTB or did it work previously? Seems like the path to the browser executable may be wrong / inaccessible.

Try navigating to localhost:3001 directly on your web browser after starting EDTB manager.

localhost:3001 works just fine. i wonder why its not working from the system try.

Any way.
i see that you can import netLogs, i have not enabled this.
is there a way to import Journal..log logs from the ..\Saved Games\Frontier Developments\Elite Dangerous\ folder???? to get all the systems i have visited.

localhost:3001 works just fine. i wonder why its not working from the system try.
Open ED Toolbox/edtbmanager.ini and locate the line that says something like:
Code:
Type: static; Name: Browser; [B]Value[/B]: "C:\Program Files (x86)..."
Is the path in Value correct? It should point to your web browser exe.

Any way.
i see that you can import netLogs, i have not enabled this.
is there a way to import Journal..log logs from the ..\Saved Games\Frontier Developments\Elite Dangerous\ folder???? to get all the systems i have visited.
Only possible to import netLog files.

Open ED Toolbox/edtbmanager.ini and locate the line that says something like:
Code:
Type: static; Name: Browser; [B]Value[/B]: "C:\Program Files (x86)..."
Is the path in Value correct? It should point to your web browser exe.

Only possible to import netLog files.
Is there a reason why Journal logs cant be used?

If anyone was curious about why the Galnet News articles were all being prefixed by "reading time N minutes", it was down to the way the news stories on news.galnet.fr were being formatted and they've now been changed so this no longer happens.

If anyone was curious about why the Galnet News articles were all being prefixed by "reading time N minutes", it was down to the way the news stories on news.galnet.fr were being formatted and they've now been changed so this no longer happens.
Thanks for the info. Glad to hear someone is still using EDTB [up]

Still my first tabbed window in my second monitor, every time I fire up Elite. Recently I've had trouble getting the API to log in, I never seem to get that email with the code. Either way, thanks again for this great tool!

Hi. Just installed EDTB before the DW2 launch and its an awesome app (love the screenshot util).
But one thing I havent figured out yet is how to delete Bookmarks? I have no problem deleting POI's from the Data Point menu, but cant find any selection for the bookmarks, only bookmark categories.

o7

Hi. Just installed EDTB before the DW2 launch and its an awesome app (love the screenshot util).
But one thing I havent figured out yet is how to delete Bookmarks? I have no problem deleting POI's from the Data Point menu, but cant find any selection for the bookmarks, only bookmark categories.

o7
It's quite well hidden but you can edit or delete a bookmark by clicking the part that says how far away the bookmarked location is (eq. 1.3ly) on the Points of interest & Bookmarks page.

Hello, EDTB is fantastic app, but i have problem with companion api login. I never get the email with verification code. I dont know where is the problem. Is there a way around it?

Hello, EDTB is fantastic app, but i have problem with companion api login. I never get the email with verification code. I dont know where is the problem. Is there a way around it?
I'm not sure if the companion API is still in use, I didn't get the email either. Can someone confirm it still works?

I have not. The EDTB implementation of the companion API wasn't very reliable in the first place, and if the old authentication method doesn't work anymore that means the feature will be unavailable for the foreseeable future.

Top Bottom