[CLOSED] EDDB - a site about systems, stations, commodities and trade routes in Elite: Dangerous.

I remember EDDB when I first started in-game in 2015. Coming back to the game after five years and I started from scratch... and without this site I could not have worked out how to get to where I set up my base last time with trade hops. If there is anyway I can link up to help keep the database up to date, I am surely going to do that.

Vital site!

Would it be possible to add an option to include and exclude FCs when doing a comodity / trade run search?
Co-sign for this one. Particularly useful as many carriers have landing restrictions that make their markets unusable for most visitors. (Unless the Journal includes flags for who can / can't land, in which case they could be included in search results. But I don't think it does...)

Typically I use Inara for engineer and player data, and eddb for system, station and trade data - especially commodity data.

But I'm currently being driven to Inara for Best Buy and Best Sell commodity data because it has a filter for Fleet Carrier spam and eddb's carrier filtering doesn't seem to work for Minimum Buying and Maximum Selling - it only works for Closest Stations. Be nice to see this fixed: I'm a creature of habit and would like to continue my traditional pattern of using both sites. (y)

Typically I use Inara for engineer and player data, and eddb for system, station and trade data - especially commodity data.

But I'm currently being driven to Inara for Best Buy and Best Sell commodity data because it has a filter for Fleet Carrier spam and eddb's carrier filtering doesn't seem to work for Minimum Buying and Maximum Selling - it only works for Closest Stations. Be nice to see this fixed: I'm a creature of habit and would like to continue my traditional pattern of using both sites. (y)

Those lists have carriers excluded by default now.

Is anybody else having trouble connecting to EDDB? For the last week or so my browser (Chrome) states it cannot connect to EDDB. I tried a different browser (Explorer) and same result. I then tried connecting via my android phone which also failed. I tried flushing the DNS on my PC, but no change. Other sites seem to connect and load fine, and the game itself also plays fine. I am a bit confused and thought I would reach out. BTW, my PC currently uses my phone as a tethered connection; hence connecting through my phone to AT&T wireless as the ISP. I am guessing it's an ISP problem with AT&T, but it used to work fine up until just a couple weeks ago.

I don't know the eddb implementation, but while there are several ways to detect an FC appearing somewhere there is no certain way of detecting an FC being moved from there, except detecting it elsewhere maybe, depending on the implementation.

I tried to sign up to eddb but was given an internal server error. So I tried again and was told my user name was now taken. So I tried to sign in, but was told my password was invalid. So I tried to reset my password, but was told there was no username associated with my email address. So I tried to use the contact form to let you know, but got an internal server error. So I tried to use the link on the contact page to reach the forum thread, but was told there was no such thread. So I searched for eddb and ended up here. Am I near the end of my quest?

I tried to sign up to eddb but was given an internal server error. So I tried again and was told my user name was now taken. So I tried to sign in, but was told my password was invalid. So I tried to reset my password, but was told there was no username associated with my email address. So I tried to use the contact form to let you know, but got an internal server error. So I tried to use the link on the contact page to reach the forum thread, but was told there was no such thread. So I searched for eddb and ended up here. Am I near the end of my quest?

Please check your emails.

Top Bottom