Optional update EDDI v 2.4.3 released.
- EDDI will no longer nag users to send logs for commodity definition errors (and there was much rejoicing).
- Amended the age calculations for the fact that age is reported in millions of years, not years.
- Amended reporting of stars less than a million years old.
- Amended reporting of Herbig-Haro objects: they are now recognised.
- Enhanced the reporting of Wolf-Rayet stars.
- Sundry punctuation tweaks to make the speech more natural.
- 'Entered signal source' thoroughly re-written to better report both human and Thargoid signal sources.
- Worked around non-compliance of CereProc voices with industry standards that would cause EDDI to revert to a system default voice.
- Many other sundry fixes, see the full change log.