Release EDDI 3.3 - Bring your cockpit to life

That is pretty impressive. I am not sure if I've been too busy to see that, or went a different path due to a singular past experience... One issue I had once dealt with the time it took for the information to arrive (for example, my "Damage Report" command), being that it would update too late. I see you have a timer and a check to be sure the action occurs. Very sweet! Definitely going to revisit this for at least other functions I see that I was previously unable to create without live status variables.

I am always impressed with the different methods we all use, and I think I'll play around with the EDDI status variables some more now. I do keep things a certain way so that the base profile actually functions without EDDI, all the commands in the BASIC category function similarly, with a heavy focus on multiple syntax variation, so I can nearly forget how to specifically call a command and just speak conceptually, using every variation I can imagine and adding more when I say something that does NOT fire a command. haha! EDDI and VA have been a source of endless joy in that regard, so thanks a bunch to you all!

In VR, I hate alt-tabbing to VA, so my debug lets me record any errant command to a log that I can fix later, so that's the bit at the top, and plenty of standard commands work better with prefix/suffix sets, but here's how I do landing gear in a non-suffix version - again so fun to see how we all do things differently and reach similar functions:

Code:
//Command:  "[deploy;extend;extent;lower;raise;retract;toggle;] [the;the landing;landing;] gear [down;up;]"
//Using bindED plugin for VA/ED

Begin Boolean Compare : [AVCS_Debug_ON] Equals True
    Set Text [~AVCS_Script_Version] to '4.04'
    Append, '{TIMESTAMP}v{TXT:AVCS_Version_Full}{TXT:AVCS_Version_Date} - {CMD} - sv{TXT:~AVCS_Script_Version}{NEWLINE}' to file '{VA_APPS}\AVCS\log.txt'
End Condition
//
Begin Text Compare : [{CMDSEGMENT:0}] Contains 'toggle'
    Press variable key(s) [edLandingGearToggle] and hold for 0.05 seconds and release
    Pause a variable number of seconds [AVCS_VP_Keystrokes]
    Begin Boolean Compare : [AVCS_Macros_ON] Equals False
        Say, '{TXT:TTS_COMMON_ActionDone}'
    End Condition
End Condition - Exit when condition met
//
Set Text [~down] to 'deploy extend extent lower down'
Begin Condition : ([{CMDSEGMENT:0}] Does Not Equal '' AND [~down] Contains '{CMDSEGMENT:0}') OR ([{CMDSEGMENT:3}] Does Not Equal '' AND [~down] Contains '{CMDSEGMENT:3}')
    Begin Boolean Compare : [AVCS_GearDown] Equals False
        Press variable key(s) [edLandingGearToggle] and hold for 0.05 seconds and release
        Set Boolean [AVCS_GearDown] to True (save value to profile)
        End Condition
        Say, '{TXT:TTS_TOGGLES_Power_LandingGearAlreadyDown}'
    End Condition
//
Set Text [~up] to 'raise retract up'
Begin Condition : ([{CMDSEGMENT:0}] Does Not Equal '' AND [~up] Contains '{CMDSEGMENT:0}') OR ([{CMDSEGMENT:3}] Does Not Equal '' AND [~up] Contains '{CMDSEGMENT:3}')
    Begin Boolean Compare : [AVCS_GearDown] Equals True
        Set Boolean [AVCS_GearDown] to False (save value to profile)
        End Condition
        Say, '{TXT:TTS_TOGGLES_Power_LandingGearAlreadyUp}'
    End Condition
//

Last edited:
Yep there's definitely more than one way to 'skin a cat'.

The majority of my ship system 'toggles' are a minor variation on that theme.
[Deploy;Retract] [hard points;weapons]...

Code:
Begin Condition : ([Status docked] Equals False AND [Status supercruise] Equals False)
    Begin Text Compare : [{LASTSPOKENCMD}] Starts With 'deploy'
        Set Boolean [~status] to False
        Set Text [Script] to 'Deploying [and readying;] [armaments;hard points;weapons].'
    Else If Text Compare : [{LASTSPOKENCMD}] Starts With 'retract'
        Set Boolean [~status] to True
        Set Text [Script] to '[Retracting;Stowing] [armaments;hard points;weapons].'
    End Condition

Begin Condition : ([Status vehicle] Equals 'Ship' AND [Status landed] Equals False)
        Begin Boolean Compare : [Status hardpoints deployed] Equals [~status]
            Execute command, '((Hardpoints))' (by name) (and wait until it completes)
            Set small int (condition) [~i] value to 20
            Start Loop While : ([Status hardpoints deployed] Equals [~status] AND [~i] Is Greater Than 0)
                Pause 0.1 seconds
                Set small int (condition) [~i] value as decremented by 1
            End Loop
            Begin Small Integer Compare : [~i] Equals 0
                Set Text [Script] to 'No response.'
            End Condition
            Execute external plugin, 'EDDI 3.5.0-b1'

Else If Text Compare : [Status vehicle] Equals 'SRV'
        Begin Boolean Compare : [Status srv turret deployed] Equals [~status]
            Execute command, '((Hardpoints))' (by name) (and wait until it completes)
            Start Loop While : ([Status srv turret deployed] Equals [~status] AND [~i] Is Greater Than 0)
                Pause 0.1 seconds
            End Loop
            End Condition

End Condition
End Condition
Set Text [Script] to 'Unable to comply.'

[Close;Deploy;Open;Retract] [cargo;] scoop...
Code:
Begin Condition : ([Status docked] Equals False AND [Status supercruise] Equals False)
    Begin Condition : ([Status vehicle] Equals 'Ship' AND [Status landed] Equals False) OR [Status vehicle] Equals 'SRV'
        Begin Condition : [{LASTSPOKENCMD}] Starts With 'deploy' OR [{LASTSPOKENCMD}] Starts With 'open'
            Set Boolean [~status] to False
            Set Text [Script] to 'Deploying cargo scoop.;Cargo scoop [deployed;ready].'
        Else If : [{LASTSPOKENCMD}] Starts With 'close' OR [{LASTSPOKENCMD}] Starts With 'retract'
            Set Boolean [~status] to True
            Set Text [Script] to 'Retracting cargo scoop.;Cargo scoop [retracted;stowed].'
        End Condition

Begin Boolean Compare : [Status cargo scoop deployed] Equals [~status]
            Execute command, '((Cargo Scoop))' (by name)
            Start Loop While : ([Status cargo scoop deployed] Equals [~status] AND [~i] Is Greater Than 0)
                Pause 0.1 seconds
            End Loop
            End Condition

End Condition
End Condition

[Full spectrum;System] scanner [on;off]...
Code:
Begin Boolean Compare : [Status supercruise] Equals True
    Begin Text Compare : [{LASTSPOKENCMD}] Ends With 'off'
        Begin Text Compare : [Status gui focus] Equals 'fss mode'
            Execute command, '((FSS Mode))' (by name) (and wait until it completes)
            Start Loop While : ([Status gui focus] Equals 'fss mode' AND [~i] Is Greater Than 0)
                Pause 0.1 seconds
            End Loop
            Begin Small Integer Compare : [~i] Is Greater Than 0
                Set Text [Script] to '[Full spectrum;System] scanner [deactivated;is off].'
            End Condition

Else If Text Compare : [{LASTSPOKENCMD}] Ends With 'on'
        Begin Text Compare : [Status gui focus] Does Not Equal 'fss mode'
            Execute command, '((FSS Mode))' (by name) (and wait until it completes)
            Start Loop While : ([Status gui focus] Does Not Equal 'fss mode' AND [~i] Is Greater Than 0)
                Pause 0.1 seconds
            End Loop
            Begin Small Integer Compare : [~i] Is Greater Than 0
                Set Text [Script] to '[Full spectrum;System] scanner [activated;is on].'
            End Condition

End Condition
End Condition

Just to show a few. I think you get the picture. :)

Any further discussion should be moved to the proper venue in the Scripting/VA commands thread.

Last edited:
Well I just want to use EDDI to vocalize some usefull information, but keep it minimal not verbose.
I don't want to use Voice Attack to perform scripted actions in reaction of event, neither to control the game by speaking to it (my wife already thinks I'm crazy enough) :)

I'm at the point I realize the name of the script may also be the event wich triggers of the script, not just a name, but I'm not even sure :/
I red the documentation but I'm no familiar with programing scripts, so I kind of sort of manage to decipher the langage of the scripts, but I'm unable to write my own, so I think I'll stick with the standard personality for now and alter it little by little after each session. No need to rush things ! :)

We're please to announce that EDDI version 3.5.0-b1 is now available. Highlights...
  • Added new Inara Responder.
    • Simply paste in your Inara API key to have EDDI upload your Commander's progress to Inara. Uploads are batched for every 5 minutes to save bandwidth on both your machine and the Inara servers, and any outstanding events are sent upon game exit.
    • EDDI can now also get commander details from Inara, which are accessible via Cottle and VA functions as described by the release notes.
  • Speech Responder UI revised to either Delete or Reset scripts, as appropriate.
  • Added and updated various events, event scripts, and variable definitions (please see the release notes for more details).
Full release notes are available here.

Had a weird situation today:

Dumped some cargo near a station because the mission expired as I pulled up. First time I've ever dumped cargo and I didn't know it is an offense to do it near a station.

It was 180 units of gold. EDDI called off "you have been fined 150 credits for dumping cargo near a station" 180 separate times. :/

I have to assume that's not how it's supposed to work, is it?

Dumped some cargo near a station because the mission expired as I pulled up. First time I've ever dumped cargo and I didn't know it is an offense to do it near a station.

It was 180 units of gold. EDDI called off "you have been fined 150 credits for dumping cargo near a station" 180 separate times. :/

Talk to Frontier about that. You get 180 separate log entries and 180 separate info-panel alerts.
EDDI could fix that, kind-of, or Frontier could fix it properly.

EDDI 3.5.0-b1: On start-up, after detailing the open missions, EDDI says "_ has granted you access to grade _ blueprints". The underscore (_) represents where I think names & numbers would be, although EDDI neither stated or left space for them.

Also on landing, the landing pad positions are no longer stated, is that intentional?

Last edited:
EDDI 3.5.0-b1: On start-up, after detailing the open missions, EDDI says "_ has granted you access to grade _ blueprints". The underscore (_) represents where I think names & numbers would be, although EDDI neither stated or left space for them.

Also on landing, the landing pad positions are no longer stated, is that intentional?
For the engineering progress script, please make sure that the applicable script has updated.
  • Updated the Engineer progressed event to stay silent by default when written at startup (with empty values, signaling that engineer data has been loaded).

Landing pad positions are still included in the Docking granted script. Please check whether you are using default scripts? Can you replicate this issue with the default scripts for Docking granted and Landing pad report, and if so provide more detail? Which station type isn't triggering a landing pad description, for example?

Last edited:
Thanks for your reply. I don't believe that I have altered any scripts from the default install state, although I will check them.

I had a similar issue with the engineering script, however clicking reset on the entry fixed the issue as I was not using the default profile and it had not updated.
The landing pad positions when docking are stated for me.
Thanks for all your efforts.

OK. It seems that I created a cloned personality to avoid the body report (?) for some reason and as a result I wasn't using the default scripts at all. My apologies.

It is, as Soron Silin said, a result of the way the game reports cargo dumping, but we may be able to consolidate the report at our end -- we already do that in some cases for exploration.

OK. It seems that I created a cloned personality to avoid the body report (?) for some reason and as a result I wasn't using the default scripts at all. My apologies.
Not to worry. Custom personalities created in 3.5.0-b1 or later should have any scripts that are unchanged from the default stay up to date going forward, which should help with this.

It is, as Soron Silin said, a result of the way the game reports cargo dumping, but we may be able to consolidate the report at our end -- we already do that in some cases for exploration.

Thank you for your response.

I was just wondering if I had missed some kind of setting in EDDI that suppressed multiple alerts.

I wasn't looking to "talk to Frontier" about changing their code merely because it's screwing with my plugin.

Thanx for all your hard work to make EDDI available.

Is EDDI broken again?

I started it up and got:

Code:
2019-10-17T01:35:25 [Info] EDDI:.ctor EDDI 3.5.0-b1 starting
2019-10-17T01:35:26 [Error] EDDI:.ctor Failed to initialise {"ClassName":"System.NullReferenceException","Message":"Object reference not set to an instance of an object.","Data":null,"InnerException":null,"HelpURL":null,"StackTraceString":"   at Eddi.EliteConfiguration.FromFile(String filename)\r\n   at Eddi.EDDI..ctor()","RemoteStackTraceString":null,"RemoteStackIndex":0,"ExceptionMethod":"8\nFromFile\nEDDI, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null\nEddi.EliteConfiguration\nEddi.EliteConfiguration FromFile(System.String)","HResult":-2147467261,"Source":"EDDI","WatsonBuckets":null}
2019-10-17T01:35:26 [Error] EDDI:.ctor Failed to initialise System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,System.Object]
2019-10-17T01:35:26 [Info] StarSystemSqLiteRepository:CreateOrUpdateDatabase Starsystem repository schema is version 2
2019-10-17T01:35:48 [Info] Logging:ExceptionHandler Reporting unhandled exception, anonymous ID 624cdf6d-e200-4efd-a8cc-039fba1f72ac:System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at EddiDataProviderService.DataProviderService.GetSystemsData(String[] systemNames, Boolean showCoordinates, Boolean showSystemInformation, Boolean showBodies, Boolean showStations, Boolean showFactions)
   at EddiDataProviderService.StarSystemSqLiteRepository.GetStarSystems(String[] names, Boolean refreshIfOutdated)
   at EddiDataProviderService.StarSystemSqLiteRepository.GetOrFetchStarSystems(String[] names, Boolean fetchIfMissing, Boolean refreshIfOutdated)
   at EddiDataProviderService.StarSystemSqLiteRepository.GetOrFetchStarSystem(String name, Boolean fetchIfMissing, Boolean refreshIfOutdated)
   at Eddi.EDDI.updateHomeSystem(EDDIConfiguration configuration)
   at Eddi.MainWindow.<HomeSystemDropDown_SelectionChanged>g__changeHandler|16_0(String newValue)
   at Eddi.StarSystemComboBox.SelectionDidChange(Action`1 changeHandler)
   at Eddi.MainWindow.HomeSystemDropDown_SelectionChanged(Object sender, SelectionChangedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Controls.SelectionChangedEventArgs.InvokeEventHandler(Delegate genericHandler, Object genericTarget)
   at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
   at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
   at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Controls.ComboBox.OnSelectionChanged(SelectionChangedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.Selector.InvokeSelectionChanged(List`1 unselectedInfos, List`1 selectedInfos)
   at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.Selector.SelectionChanger.End()
   at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.Selector.SelectionChanger.SelectJustThisItem(ItemInfo info, Boolean assumeInItemsCollection)
   at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.Selector.OnSelectedItemChanged(DependencyObject d, DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.DependencyObject.OnPropertyChanged(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.FrameworkElement.OnPropertyChanged(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.DependencyObject.NotifyPropertyChange(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs args)
   at System.Windows.DependencyObject.UpdateEffectiveValue(EntryIndex entryIndex, DependencyProperty dp, PropertyMetadata metadata, EffectiveValueEntry oldEntry, EffectiveValueEntry& newEntry, Boolean coerceWithDeferredReference, Boolean coerceWithCurrentValue, OperationType operationType)
   at System.Windows.DependencyObject.SetValueCommon(DependencyProperty dp, Object value, PropertyMetadata metadata, Boolean coerceWithDeferredReference, Boolean coerceWithCurrentValue, OperationType operationType, Boolean isInternal)
   at System.Windows.DependencyObject.SetValue(DependencyProperty dp, Object value)
   at Eddi.MainWindow..ctor(Boolean fromVA)
   at Eddi.App.Main()
2019-10-17T01:35:48 [Info] EDDI:Stop EDDI 3.5.0-b1 stopped

Hmmm, ELITE just started. EDDI runs as a plug-in of Voice Attack. No problems, runs ...

2019-10-17T14:56:55 [Info] EDDI:.ctor EDDI 3.5.0-b1 starting
2019-10-17T14:56:55 [Info] EDDI:.ctor On live
2019-10-17T14:56:55 [Info] InaraService:.ctor Configuring EDDI access to Inara profile data
2019-10-17T14:56:55 [Info] CargoMonitor:initializeCargoMonitor Initialised Cargo monitor 1.0.0
2019-10-17T14:56:55 [Info] CrimeMonitor:initializeCrimeMonitor Initialised Crime monitor 1.0.0
2019-10-17T14:56:55 [Info] StarSystemSqLiteRepository:CreateOrUpdateDatabase Starsystem repository schema is version 2
2019-10-17T14:56:55 [Info] EDDNResponder:.ctor Initialised EDDN responder 1.0.0
2019-10-17T14:56:55 [Info] EDSMResponder:.ctor Initialised EDSM responder 1.0.0
2019-10-17T14:56:55 [Info] InaraResponder:.ctor Initialised Inara Responder 1.0.0
2019-10-17T14:56:55 [Info] MaterialMonitor:.ctor Initialised Material monitor 1.0.0
2019-10-17T14:56:55 [Info] MissionMonitor:initializeMissionMonitor Initialised Mission monitor 1.0.0
2019-10-17T14:56:55 [Info] SpeechResponder:.ctor Initialised Speech responder 1.0.0
2019-10-17T14:56:55 [Info] VoiceAttackResponder:.ctor Started VoiceAttack responder
2019-10-17T14:56:55 [Info] ShipMonitor:.ctor Initialised Ship Monitor 1.0.0
2019-10-17T14:56:55 [Info] StatusMonitor:.ctor Initialised Status monitor 1.0.0
2019-10-17T14:56:55 [Info] EDDI:.ctor EDDI 3.5.0-b1 initialised
2019-10-17T14:56:55 [Info] EDDI:Start Starting keepalive for EDDP monitor
2019-10-17T14:56:55 [Info] EDDI:Start Starting keepalive for Journal monitor
2019-10-17T14:56:55 [Info] EDDI:Start Starting keepalive for Mission monitor
2019-10-17T14:56:55 [Info] EDDI:Start Starting keepalive for Status monitor
2019-10-17T14:56:55 [Info] EDDI:keepAlive Starting EDDP monitor (0)
2019-10-17T14:56:55 [Info] EDDI:keepAlive Starting Status monitor (0)
2019-10-17T14:56:55 [Info] EDDI:keepAlive Starting Mission monitor (0)
2019-10-17T14:56:55 [Info] EDDI:Start Started EDDN responder
2019-10-17T14:56:55 [Info] EDDI:keepAlive Starting Journal monitor (0)
2019-10-17T14:56:55 [Info] StarMapService:Instance Configuring EDDI access to EDSM profile data
2019-10-17T14:56:55 [Info] EDDI:Start Started EDSM responder
2019-10-17T14:56:55 [Info] EDDI:Start Started Inara Responder
2019-10-17T14:56:55 [Info] EDDI:Start Started Speech responder
2019-10-17T14:56:55 [Info] EDDI:Start Started VoiceAttack responder
2019-10-17T14:56:56 [Info] EDDI:eventFileHeader On live
2019-10-17T14:56:56 [Info] VoiceAttackPlugin:VA_Init1 EDDI VoiceAttack plugin initialization complete
2019-10-17T14:56:56 [Info] EDDI:eventLocation Location StarSystem: Ross 490
2019-10-17T14:56:56 [Info] DataProviderService:syncFromStarMapService EDSM sync completed
2019-10-17T14:56:56 [Info] EDDI:.ctor EDDI access to the Frontier API is enabled.
2019-10-17T14:57:16 [Info] EDDI:eventJumped Jumped to Usiren
2019-10-17T14:57:16 [Info] EDDI:eventJumped Jumped to San Tu
2019-10-17T14:59:11 [Info] EDDI:eventFileHeader On live
2019-10-17T15:00:10 [Info] EDDI:eventLocation Location StarSystem: San Tu
2019-10-17T15:00:12 [Info] ResourceBasedLocalizedEDName:FromEDName Unknown ED name HighTech in resource EddiDataDefinitions.Properties.Economies
2019-10-17T15:01:57 [Warning] InaraService:validateResponse Inara responded with: There is a newer inventory state recorded already. {"InaraAPIEvent":{"eventName":"setCommanderInventoryMaterials","eventTimestamp":"2019-10-17T14:56:56Z","eventData":[{"itemName":"chromium","itemCount":5},{"itemName":"vanadium","itemCount":8},{"itemName":"iron","itemCount":20},{"itemName":"nickel","itemCount":99},{"itemName":"manganese","itemCount":15},{"itemName":"tin","itemCount":3},{"itemName":"cadmium","itemCount":3},{"itemName":"niobium","itemCount":19},{"itemName":"sulphur","itemCount":26},{"itemName":"zinc","itemCount":20},{"itemName":"phosphorus","itemCount":19},{"itemName":"carbon","itemCount":28},{"itemName":"technetium","itemCount":2},{"itemName":"germanium","itemCount":3},{"itemName":"molybdenum","itemCount":6},{"itemName":"ruthenium","itemCount":1},{"itemName":"tungsten","itemCount":8},{"itemName":"mercury","itemCount":8},{"itemName":"antimony","itemCount":8},{"itemName":"zirconium","itemCount":6},{"itemName":"lead","itemCount":18},{"itemName":"rhenium","itemCount":6},{"itemName":"heatdispersionplate","itemCount":21},{"itemName":"heatconductionwiring","itemCount":22},{"itemName":"gridresistors","itemCount":13},{"itemName":"wornshieldemitters","itemCount":87},{"itemName":"protolightalloys","itemCount":30},{"itemName":"shieldingsensors","itemCount":45},{"itemName":"refinedfocuscrystals","itemCount":24},{"itemName":"focuscrystals","itemCount":36},{"itemName":"shieldemitters","itemCount":81},{"itemName":"phasealloys","itemCount":38},{"itemName":"chemicalprocessors","itemCount":43},{"itemName":"compoundshielding","itemCount":34},{"itemName":"precipitatedalloys","itemCount":39},{"itemName":"salvagedalloys","itemCount":40},{"itemName":"highdensitycomposites","itemCount":41},{"itemName":"chemicaldistillery","itemCount":19},{"itemName":"thermicalloys","itemCount":11},{"itemName":"mechanicalequipment","itemCount":24},{"itemName":"heatvanes","itemCount":11},{"itemName":"protoheatradiators","itemCount":34},{"itemName":"mechanicalscrap","itemCount":22},{"itemName":"hybridcapacitors","itemCount":11},{"itemName":"heatexchangers","itemCount":10},{"itemName":"mechanicalcomponents","itemCount":2},{"itemName":"conductivecomponents","itemCount":23},{"itemName":"galvanisingalloys","itemCount":39},{"itemName":"polymercapacitors","itemCount":15},{"itemName":"electrochemicalarrays","itemCount":7},{"itemName":"conductivepolymers","itemCount":7},{"itemName":"configurablecomponents","itemCount":3},{"itemName":"chemicalmanipulators","itemCount":20},{"itemName":"conductiveceramics","itemCount":5},{"itemName":"crystalshards","itemCount":42},{"itemName":"uncutfocuscrystals","itemCount":24},{"itemName":"temperedalloys","itemCount":18},{"itemName":"filamentcomposites","itemCount":33},{"itemName":"heatresistantceramics","itemCount":12},{"itemName":"compactcomposites","itemCount":38},{"itemName":"basicconductors","itemCount":15},{"itemName":"fedproprietarycomposites","itemCount":44},{"itemName":"militarygradealloys","itemCount":31},{"itemName":"fedcorecomposites","itemCount":30},{"itemName":"imperialshielding","itemCount":30},{"itemName":"chemicalstorageunits","itemCount":18},{"itemName":"improvisedcomponents","itemCount":7},{"itemName":"protoradiolicalloys","itemCount":18},{"itemName":"exquisitefocuscrystals","itemCount":7},{"itemName":"pharmaceuticalisolators","itemCount":4},{"itemName":"biotechconductors","itemCount":2},{"itemName":"shieldpatternanalysis","itemCount":6},{"itemName":"scanarchives","itemCount":21},{"itemName":"shielddensityreports","itemCount":7},{"itemName":"bulkscandata","itemCount":10},{"itemName":"emissiondata","itemCount":19},{"itemName":"decodedemissiondata","itemCount":13},{"itemName":"legacyfirmware","itemCount":13},{"itemName":"hyperspacetrajectories","itemCount":9},{"itemName":"shieldsoakanalysis","itemCount":6},{"itemName":"disruptedwakeechoes","itemCount":21},{"itemName":"fsdtelemetry","itemCount":15},{"itemName":"wakesolutions","itemCount":15},{"itemName":"archivedemissiondata","itemCount":6},{"itemName":"dataminedwake","itemCount":5},{"itemName":"encryptedfiles","itemCount":1},{"itemName":"scandatabanks","itemCount":15},{"itemName":"embeddedfirmware","itemCount":4},{"itemName":"shieldcyclerecordings","itemCount":8},{"itemName":"securityfirmware","itemCount":4},{"itemName":"consumerfirmware","itemCount":16},{"itemName":"industrialfirmware","itemCount":9},{"itemName":"shieldfrequencydata","itemCount":4},{"itemName":"compactemissionsdata","itemCount":5},{"itemName":"adaptiveencryptors","itemCount":4},{"itemName":"encryptionarchives","itemCount":9}],"eventCustomID":0},"InaraResponse":{"eventStatus":204,"eventStatusText":"There is a newer inventory state recorded already.","eventData":null,"eventCustomID":0}}
2019-10-17T15:01:57 [Warning] InaraService:validateResponse Inara responded with: There is a newer inventory state recorded already. {"InaraAPIEvent":{"eventName":"setCommanderInventoryMaterials","eventTimestamp":"2019-10-17T15:00:00Z","eventData":[{"itemName":"chromium","itemCount":5},{"itemName":"vanadium","itemCount":8},{"itemName":"iron","itemCount":20},{"itemName":"nickel","itemCount":99},{"itemName":"manganese","itemCount":15},{"itemName":"tin","itemCount":3},{"itemName":"cadmium","itemCount":3},{"itemName":"niobium","itemCount":19},{"itemName":"sulphur","itemCount":26},{"itemName":"zinc","itemCount":20},{"itemName":"phosphorus","itemCount":19},{"itemName":"carbon","itemCount":28},{"itemName":"technetium","itemCount":2},{"itemName":"germanium","itemCount":3},{"itemName":"molybdenum","itemCount":6},{"itemName":"ruthenium","itemCount":1},{"itemName":"tungsten","itemCount":8},{"itemName":"mercury","itemCount":8},{"itemName":"antimony","itemCount":8},{"itemName":"zirconium","itemCount":6},{"itemName":"lead","itemCount":18},{"itemName":"rhenium","itemCount":6},{"itemName":"heatdispersionplate","itemCount":30},{"itemName":"heatconductionwiring","itemCount":25},{"itemName":"gridresistors","itemCount":13},{"itemName":"wornshieldemitters","itemCount":102},{"itemName":"protolightalloys","itemCount":30},{"itemName":"shieldingsensors","itemCount":45},{"itemName":"refinedfocuscrystals","itemCount":24},{"itemName":"focuscrystals","itemCount":39},{"itemName":"shieldemitters","itemCount":81},{"itemName":"phasealloys","itemCount":38},{"itemName":"chemicalprocessors","itemCount":43},{"itemName":"compoundshielding","itemCount":37},{"itemName":"precipitatedalloys","itemCount":39},{"itemName":"salvagedalloys","itemCount":40},{"itemName":"highdensitycomposites","itemCount":47},{"itemName":"chemicaldistillery","itemCount":19},{"itemName":"thermicalloys","itemCount":11},{"itemName":"mechanicalequipment","itemCount":27},{"itemName":"heatvanes","itemCount":11},{"itemName":"protoheatradiators","itemCount":34},{"itemName":"mechanicalscrap","itemCount":25},{"itemName":"hybridcapacitors","itemCount":14},{"itemName":"heatexchangers","itemCount":10},{"itemName":"mechanicalcomponents","itemCount":5},{"itemName":"conductivecomponents","itemCount":26},{"itemName":"galvanisingalloys","itemCount":45},{"itemName":"polymercapacitors","itemCount":15},{"itemName":"electrochemicalarrays","itemCount":7},{"itemName":"conductivepolymers","itemCount":7},{"itemName":"configurablecomponents","itemCount":6},{"itemName":"chemicalmanipulators","itemCount":20},{"itemName":"conductiveceramics","itemCount":5},{"itemName":"crystalshards","itemCount":42},{"itemName":"uncutfocuscrystals","itemCount":33},{"itemName":"temperedalloys","itemCount":18},{"itemName":"filamentcomposites","itemCount":33},{"itemName":"heatresistantceramics","itemCount":12},{"itemName":"compactcomposites","itemCount":38},{"itemName":"basicconductors","itemCount":15},{"itemName":"fedproprietarycomposites","itemCount":44},{"itemName":"militarygradealloys","itemCount":31},{"itemName":"fedcorecomposites","itemCount":30},{"itemName":"imperialshielding","itemCount":30},{"itemName":"chemicalstorageunits","itemCount":18},{"itemName":"improvisedcomponents","itemCount":7},{"itemName":"protoradiolicalloys","itemCount":18},{"itemName":"exquisitefocuscrystals","itemCount":7},{"itemName":"pharmaceuticalisolators","itemCount":4},{"itemName":"biotechconductors","itemCount":2},{"itemName":"shieldpatternanalysis","itemCount":6},{"itemName":"scanarchives","itemCount":21},{"itemName":"shielddensityreports","itemCount":7},{"itemName":"bulkscandata","itemCount":10},{"itemName":"emissiondata","itemCount":19},{"itemName":"decodedemissiondata","itemCount":16},{"itemName":"legacyfirmware","itemCount":13},{"itemName":"hyperspacetrajectories","itemCount":12},{"itemName":"shieldsoakanalysis","itemCount":6},{"itemName":"disruptedwakeechoes","itemCount":21},{"itemName":"fsdtelemetry","itemCount":21},{"itemName":"wakesolutions","itemCount":15},{"itemName":"archivedemissiondata","itemCount":9},{"itemName":"dataminedwake","itemCount":5},{"itemName":"encryptedfiles","itemCount":1},{"itemName":"scandatabanks","itemCount":15},{"itemName":"embeddedfirmware","itemCount":4},{"itemName":"shieldcyclerecordings","itemCount":8},{"itemName":"securityfirmware","itemCount":4},{"itemName":"consumerfirmware","itemCount":19},{"itemName":"industrialfirmware","itemCount":9},{"itemName":"shieldfrequencydata","itemCount":4},{"itemName":"compactemissionsdata","itemCount":8},{"itemName":"adaptiveencryptors","itemCount":4},{"itemName":"encryptionarchives","itemCount":9}],"eventCustomID":1},"InaraResponse":{"eventStatus":204,"eventStatusText":"There is a newer inventory state recorded already.","eventData":null,"eventCustomID":1}}

Top Bottom