EDDI anyone?

Anyone a pro with EDDI? Installed it today (I don't run Voice Attack, it is my understanding that EDDI can run without it), and it indeed starts telling me things after I set up the API connection.

That being said, I don't get it to read me extended system information after jumping, or station specifics upon docking. I have seen it doing that in videos. Connection is definitely there, it tells me how much money I made from resolving a mission, or that I just repaired my ship. Anyone having an idea what I need to set up for system and station information?

Also, how can I change the voice to something beyond the three it offers me as default?

Any hints highly appreciated, cheers!

i use it with VA. start EDDI check all apps are connected and working and all scripts are checked.
companion app needs to be logged on. go through each tab and check them all out, enable if needed. also you will need to attach eddi to you ELITE account.

Last edited:
i use it with VA. start EDDI check all apps are connected and working and all scripts are checked.
companion app needs to be logged on. go through each tab and check them all out, enable if needed. also you will need to attach eddi to you ELITE account.
Good catch, I was missing the path to the logs and the connection to EDSM. I now have the system information. Thanks!

But aren't there also triggers on station specific stuff? Like commodity information? I could swear I saw that somewhere on Youtube...

So, after problems one and two have been successfully taken care of thanks to Kingston@#, how can I get myself a greater choice of different voices? Anyone? :)

You have to pay for those, they can be bought from companies that sell software to help people with disabilities (I haven't looked too deeply since the voice that comes with windows is fine for me). I'm a bit surprised that there are no open source voices.

i can say i have 3 difrent voices running, astra for VA. ELITE voice and EDDI voice. i think EDDI uses voices that come with windows.

Top Bottom