Release EDDiscovery 17.X is now out! New Spansh intergrations - 3dMap from spansh data, Station panel

Help wanted.

Updated from version 9.something and I'm having problems.
On launch I get the following message:
"UpgradeUserDB error: attempt to write a readonly database" plus a several lines of text I'm not able to select for copying.

Upon pressing "OK" and EDD launches, The following message is shown in the small window of the program: "Processing EDSM systems download failed. will try next time program is run."
EDD freezes.

What to do?

@Bunkerkind Anni

I see your point.

The naming comes directly out of the Frontier data provided to us. Unfort they do not provide a more English version.

I'll see what I can do but I don't want to have to manually edit them.

Thanks for noting it.

@Bunkerkind Anni

I see your point.

The naming comes directly out of the Frontier data provided to us. Unfort they do not provide a more English version.

I'll see what I can do but I don't want to have to manually edit them.

Thanks for noting it.

while you are at it... i can't seem to find a way to add secondary mods to the shopping list

another thing -
the combat statistics window does not automatically reset when set to "since last dock"
that mode only resets if i re-select that filter

Hello great tool.
I would like it to go BOING (play a sound) when I enter a system that has a listening post.
How can I do this ?

Combat panel - going to add that when we get an undocked event, AND we are in last dock mode, then it refreshes. This means you still get the stats through to the time you undock. See if that helps.

Release 10.4, which addressed ED 3.3.2 is out!

https://github.com/EDDiscovery/EDDiscovery/releases

With some added goodies.

Don't forget if your on DW 3305 to download the bookmark pack.

And voice pack has been updated.

Hi sorry to bother but I cant seem to figure out how to get a notification for Listening Posts still.
They show up in the FSS scan list but how do I create a sound notification on them or any other specific thing I am looking for ?

Once again sorry to be a pain.

Any chance of adding a body status icon to show if it has biological features as for geological? (Or how do I turn it on if there is one already? ;) )

Any chance of adding a body status icon to show if it has biological features as for geological? (Or how do I turn it on if there is one already? ;) )

Think the thing is currently is that Volcanism is shown on the System map after you FSS scan a planet, but it doesn't show any biological information on the System Map at all. That only comes when you zoom into a planet. So I think for that to actually happen, FDev would need to add it to the System Map first and then it would be recorded in the logs as Volcanism does. Not 100%, but this is what I'm thinking...

Hi, I've lost the "System Scan Value" notification in the main window - is this intentional?

Nope, it'll come back soon.

If FDev give us that info in the journals we will incorporate it into the UI. Currently we don't know and so we can't tell you :(

Two questions..

1: Is the scan value in the "Statistics" tab correct? E.g the 24 hour scan value? It looks like it is on 3.2 values rather than 3.3. Incidentally, massive thanks and amazement at getting the system scan value and planetary body scan values in so quickly :)

2: Probably not EDD related, but I have been unable to sync EGO scans for a while now. It started getting really slow to upload, then it would issue a "failed to upload scan" for about 60% of the scans, and now it doesn't connect at all but issues a "Read sync error - transport failure" or something similar. If it's EGO being swamped, that might be why it's doing that, but I thought I would check..

Scan value is as correct as it can be. The actual amount you will get will likely be much higher as the multipliers for first discovered and first mapped are much bigger than the first discovery bonus used to be (more than times 9 if you get both) but we don't know if you'll get those or not so don't include them. The bonuses for full system scan/mapping are not shown either and can be significant.

I've not noticed any EGO issues

Top Bottom