Release EDDiscovery 17.X is now out! New Spansh intergrations - 3dMap from spansh data, Station panel

The SAA Signals Filter is too late, then I've found and mapped the planet already.

I need an entry in the list when biological signals are found with the FSS scanner. Sometimes there are so many planets and moons with geologic signals that I can't remember to which one I have to fly and to map for getting the biological signals shown in navigation tab. Or is that hidden here in the system map of eddiscovery?
That I've got after I mapped the planet:

My goal is:
I want to see in that list the finding of high value planets and also planets with bio signals. Or signals like that Lagrange cloud things.

Last edited:
I'm sure that the SAA Signals found is only produced by the game when you fly close to the body, not when your discovery scanning. We don't have any on geo/bio signals until that event happens. Thats the only event with that information in, its not in the scan reports.

ok. That would make that list to a perfect list of detected values.

By the way: Is there a tracker of the carried credits I could earn when I do not explode in the meantime or when boosted into the wall at the station?

11.1 is out. We have improved DB stability and did some nice other little things

https://github.com/EDDiscovery/EDDiscovery/releases/tag/Release_11.1.0

Just an FYI - Windows 10 - security didn't like the desktop shortcut or summat - closed the prog and quarantined the shortcut. Had to open the "more info" from the security report and select "restore". - All OK now. Just mentioning it in case it scares anyone. (This is different / in addition to the usual "more info" and "install anyway" needed for the installer.)

I seem to be having a problem with the program locking up when I run ED or attempt to interact with the program. I have exploration tab with list of closest planets and exploration planner on a tab but with the game running it freezes the program. The program also tends to hang when I try to move elements around in the tabs.
How can I fix this?

update-fixed it....what I learned today- do not tell eddiscovery to plot 5000ly worth of nearest stars.

Last edited:
I'm still not happy with the route plotter and its interaction with the UI..we may do another one next week to fix it up.

Is it possible to get EDD to re-sync missing journal entries to EDSM ?

I didn't have EDD running for a couple of days (trying to diagnose a crash issue) and the travel entries are now missing from EDSM.

Is it possible to get EDD to re-sync missing journal entries to EDSM ?

I didn't have EDD running for a couple of days (trying to diagnose a crash issue) and the travel entries are now missing from EDSM.

Click the EDSM button next to the commander dropdown - this will send any unsynced entries to EDSM.

Click the EDSM button next to the commander dropdown - this will send any unsynced entries to EDSM.
Cheers ... I've tried that but it doesn't appear to push my missing jumps to EDSM.

EDSM states:-
Shinrarta Dezhra @ Nov 2nd 10:49:16
BR Piscium @ Nov 6th 08:18:55

But EDD shows I have an extra 83 jumps in between.

Cheers ... I've tried that but it doesn't appear to push my missing jumps to EDSM.

EDSM states:-
Shinrarta Dezhra @ Nov 2nd 10:49:16
BR Piscium @ Nov 6th 08:18:55

But EDD shows I have an extra 83 jumps in between.

I remember I had problems at one stage with the auto update after going silent for a while. In the end I had to manually drag & drop the corresponding log entries across into EDSM to update the travel history on the log import area.

@jorki Check your EDSM API key and commander name in EDD commander settings match the information on EDSM.. and look at the log output to see if its complaining.

@jorki Check your EDSM API key and commander name in EDD commander settings match the information on EDSM.. and look at the log output to see if its complaining.
My log window doesn't appear to show any "errors" ...
Code:
Scanning for bmp screenshots in C:\Users\MPFJ\Pictures\Frontier Developments\Elite Dangerous
*** Web server is disabled ***
Profile Default Loaded
Checking for new EDDiscovery maps
Checking for new Expedition data
Checking for new Exploration data
Loaded Notes, Bookmarks and Galactic mapping.
Reading travel history
New EDDiscovery installer available: EDDiscovery Release 11.1.2 Improved DB Handling, Scan, Surveyor, Starlist and more features
Synchronisation to EDSM and EDDB disabled. Use Settings panel to reenable
History refresh complete.
Sent 3 events to INARA
But I'm confused by the line:-
Code:
Because I have "Sync to EDSM" ticked.

My EDSM name/api key match ... I even regenerate the API key just to make sure.

Any ideas ?

But I'm confused by the line:-
Code:
Because I have "Sync to EDSM" ticked.

That message is logged when you have download of system data turned off (or turned on with no sectors selected) in the EDSM/EDDB Control box on the settings tab so the EDSM system download isn't happening.

Top Bottom