Release EDDiscovery 17.X is now out! New Spansh intergrations - 3dMap from spansh data, Station panel

Hmm
Just made a CL entry using UTC for Nov 7, switched to Game time, its there.

All entries are stored in the DB in UTC time. The display time is just a UTC conversion to either local or game time. So don't know why yours would not automatically just be there. Any clues on how to reproduce it?

Visited stars issue and the filter thing I think i've fixed on the tip code.

Possible replication steps to mirror what I did:

1. Create a new database in an EDD (portable) version before 11.2.
2. Create a Captain's Log entry by copying the timestamp from a history record to the timestamp field of the log entry.
3. Transfer the Data folder from the previous version's folder to the 11.2 (portable) folder.
4. Open the Captain's Log in 11.2 after changing the time display setting to Game Time.
5. Observe the entry date is still 2020.
6. Change the year of the entry date to 3306 (unless it should show as 3306 in step 5).
7. Close and reopen EDD.
8. Observe the entry date in Captain's Log is now a 2010 date.

I think the problem is the CL is not refreshing the grid when the time format is changed, so it still shows the previous time. If you close, then reopen, its got the right time. I'll fix that.

For now its safer to close down EDD after changing the Game time format and then restart.

I've protected the code now from entering a out of range date, and also auto updated it on game time changed. In next version soon.

Thank you for your help in tracking this down!

Last edited:
Last edited:
For outfitting, i synced with Frontier provided data. If you could export me your loadout (right click on it and export the journal record to the clipboard) I can see what its moaning about. Frontier do not give all the items i've found, especially for cosmetic items

I have several ships - do you want a loadout of a ship with the Recon Limpet Controller outfitted? As for the Unknown Modules in the Outfitting tab, I don't know what to equip for that. Isn't Outfitting just a Market Data panel for modules you have discovered at different stations? It's the Outfitting panel that I'm talking about, not Ships/Loadout panel.

I'll check. Data in those files is synced with data frontier and coriolis supplies.

The naming of is consistent with frontier supplied data.

This update of EliteDangerous/Ships/ShipModuleData.cs removed the still ingame modules.

Looking at the code, the ones moved from the "Not in corolis yet" second ended up in the main coriolis import section. So I'm not sure which ones you think i've taken out.

The naming of the category Narcotics is what its called in the supplied frontier data to us so i'm loath to change it.

Looking at the code, the ones moved from the "Not in corolis yet" second ended up in the main coriolis import section. So I'm not sure which ones you think i've taken out.

The naming of the category Narcotics is what its called in the supplied frontier data to us so i'm loath to change it.

I think Gazelle is talking about these lines:

{ "int_dronecontrol_recon_size1_class1", new ShipModule(128837858, 2, "Drone Controller Recon Class 1 Rating E" , "Limpet Controller" ) },

Under Limpet Controller in Outfitting panel, I see Collection, Fuel, Hatch, Prospector, and Repair controllers, but no Recon.

Recon limpets are still very much in-game. I just saw this at Nelson Base in Parutis:

Screenshot

Edit: I think they are one of those modules that only show up in certain kinds of stations.

Last edited:
So the code has

{ "int_dronecontrol_recon_size1_class1", new ShipModule(128837858, 1.3F, 0.18F, "Range:1.2km","Recon Drone Controller Class 1 Rating E", "Drone Control Recon")},
{ "int_dronecontrol_recon_size3_class1", new ShipModule(128841592, 2, 0.2F, "Range:1.4km","Recon Drone Controller Class 3 Rating E", "Drone Control Recon")},
{ "int_dronecontrol_recon_size5_class1", new ShipModule(128841593, 20, 0.5F, "Range:1.7km","Recon Drone Controller Class 5 Rating E", "Drone Control Recon")},
{ "int_dronecontrol_recon_size7_class1", new ShipModule(128841594, 128, 0.97F, "Range:2km","Recon Drone Controller Class 7 Rating E", "Drone Control Recon")},

In it. So they are there and match the frontier data.

Windows 10 security quarantined EDD again today - something about "Behavior:Win32/DefenseEvasion.LR!ml" ...? restored OK - just FYI

So the code has

{ "int_dronecontrol_recon_size1_class1", new ShipModule(128837858, 1.3F, 0.18F, "Range:1.2km","Recon Drone Controller Class 1 Rating E", "Drone Control Recon")},
{ "int_dronecontrol_recon_size3_class1", new ShipModule(128841592, 2, 0.2F, "Range:1.4km","Recon Drone Controller Class 3 Rating E", "Drone Control Recon")},
{ "int_dronecontrol_recon_size5_class1", new ShipModule(128841593, 20, 0.5F, "Range:1.7km","Recon Drone Controller Class 5 Rating E", "Drone Control Recon")},
{ "int_dronecontrol_recon_size7_class1", new ShipModule(128841594, 128, 0.97F, "Range:2km","Recon Drone Controller Class 7 Rating E", "Drone Control Recon")},

In it. So they are there and match the frontier data.

Does not! :)

EDIT: Wait a second, it does here:

So what Gazelle posted was the move of it out of material commodity data to the ships/loadout data?

Last edited:
Here we go. This is what it looks like in the journal entry for an Outfitting event at a station that has recon limpet controllers. What is not matching up?

JSON:
    {
      "id": 128837858,
      "Name": "int_dronecontrol_recon_size1_class1",
      "BuyPrice": 2600
    }

Aha - my fault. All the other limpet controllers are listed under the group "Limpet Controller" in the Outfitting tab.

Recon limpet controllers are listed under the "Drone Control Recon" group in the Outfitting tab.

Thanks for your patience in my figuring out how to use the Outfitting tab. 😬

Are the current Cmdr stats from the Codex held in the journal files, and can EDD display them?

Is this what you are looking for?

EDD STATS.jpg

Top Bottom