Release EDRefCard - makes a printable reference card of your controller bindings

I have a problem. When printed out the font is to small.
I'm unable to read it, partially sighted.
Would it be possible to have the controller on one page and the keyboard bindings on another. Or maybe an option to enlarge the font.

Thank you for working on this app.

When I change the paper orientation to landscape from portrait I get two pages, and the page break is correct (picture on one page and keys on the second).

Thank you, changing the paper orientation helped.
I cropped the keyboard binds part to remove all excess space on the page and then printed it using fit to page, that enlarged it enough.

So it seems it does not recognize a generic xbox controller?

I have custom bindings that use x52 HOTAS and xbox for srv/fss/dss, reference "oeqxxl"

EDIT: Updated config on "bffhjm" .. probably not recognizing my cheap no-name hardware, but identifying it as an xbox-equivalent control would be nice

Last edited:
I ran into an unrecognized controller. Reference "dxfspk". The controller is an 8bitdo F30pro. I think just showing it as a generic Xbox controller would be fine.

The button layout is exactly the same as an Xbox controller, except shoulder buttons are side-by-side instead of on top of each other.

I tried to find free-to-reuse images of it via google, but wasn't able to. It's same as 8bitdo N30pro, SN30pro, SF30pro, and N30pro2.

THANKS - it's a great tool! Unfortunately, I've the same but opposite problem of Harl3quin and Goldmund. I use a Logitech G940 Stick, Throttle & Pedals and the reference card show me correct the picture of the G940 Equipment plus the bindings of Stick & pedals, but the Throttle fields are empty! Any solution for? THX!

Hi - thanks for this very useful tool!

Reference code: "vlsjge"
Using a combination of Thrustmaster T.16000M throttle (which is recognized) but the original T.16000 flight stick is replaced by Mad Catz V.1. The Mad Catz flight stick is not recognized by the tool.

Is it possible to generate (or does anyone have) a comprehensive set of 3.3 binding options? I can show the defaults, but there only seems to be 40-50 keybinds (of the 268?) possible. If not I'll start with the HOTAS I use and a keyboard, but it feels like each is missing some potential binds. Not that I'll use them all, but I'm paranoid I'll get comfortable with a set and then realize I'm missing something I wish I had, and not have a good spot for it. Thx!

FYI the edrefcard site is not accessible at the moment (403 errors - Forbidden - You don't have permission to access .....)

fixed now

Last edited:

dayrth

Volunteer Moderator
Would it be possible to generate a card based on the controllers in your bindings, but with the button/key/axis fields blank? That way you could write them in yourself when planning a new schema.

Would it be possible to generate a card based on the controllers in your bindings, but with the button/key/axis fields blank? That way you could write them in yourself when planning a new schema.

This would be helpful. And an option to include the button numbers and axis names, too.

Making a reference card with blanks isn't too difficult, I did this one with a text editor although you need to remove all key bindings and the keyboard device as well. This is for a Thrustmaster Warthog.

https://edrefcard.info/binds/rlphck

Brilliant thank you.
My reference was (hurtky) and it's for a steam controller.
I need to combine your reference card with an SC diagram including all the dual-bindings and set layers now :)

I have tried to use a few bindings (using a Thrustmaster T16000 HOTAS), and as far as I could tell the bindings are not meant to be used with Target. However, when I turn my Target profile off, the throttle stops working in game.
Does anyone have any idea what I could be doing wrong?

Top Bottom