Release EDRefCard - makes a printable reference card of your controller bindings

📯 EDRefCard is now BACK! 📯

• Added support for VKB Gladiator Left and Right sticks, courtesy of awerschlan and esabouraud.
  • Added support for VPC Alpha Left and Right grips, courtesy of Slion.
  • Added searching by controller type, courtesy of alewando.
  • Added support for Odyssey's "On Foot" bindings.
  • Uploaded Odyssey's 4.0 defaults and my take on them.

Just a small suggestion. I see that the published bindings are getting filled with multiple configurations from a single contributor, there are 9 new X-55 Rhino . I must confess I did the same thing when I first found EDref card, thinking that I needed to publish them in order to view them. My suggestion is to amend the publishing info to something like this. "To publish your bindings, give a description below, use a memorable description so that you easily locate it later (we save a timestamp and which controllers you are using, so no need to mention those): Note, you only need to publish your bindings if you want to share them with others, EDrefcard will generate the graphics in any case. Please refrain from publishing every minor alteration to your config. If you need to keep a copy of all your adjustments you can save the graphics for your controller and keyboard to your computer by right clicking the graphic and selecting save image. Following this guidance will contribute greatly to making the list of published bindings useful to others."

@VerticalBlank - Awesome work, thank you for making the site, THANK YOU for resurrecting it :cool:
Thank you. Such messages are what keep me going. The hosting cost was never great, and now OVH have been solid and credited me with three years of hosting on my current plan.

I'm going to go out there and say that few providers would have done that gratis.

Last edited:
Just wanted to add my thanks for all the work both on the original build, and resurrecting the Ref Card - it saves my sanity several times a month :)

👏👏

o7

Ok, just tried it since you announced support for Constellation Alpha Left/Right - still doesn't work for me, but I'm not sure if that's at my end. If you want to take a look: http://edrefcard.info/binds/mwrxzs
My config is two Alphas (left and right) as HOSAS and a XBox controller for the camera. What I have on the left stick shows up as "Right WarBRD Delta", what I have on the right stick shows up as "Constellation Alpha Left"
---
Just checked:
Right stick shows up as VID:03EB PID:2046 RIGHT VPC Stick WarBRD (VPC-JOY-200325)
Left stick shows up as VID:03EB PID:2044 LEFT VPC Stick WarBRD (VPC-JOY-200325)
in Virpil VPC Setup

Last edited:
Ok, just tried it since you announced support for Constellation Alpha Left/Right - still doesn't work for me, but I'm not sure if that's at my end. If you want to take a look: http://edrefcard.info/binds/mwrxzs
My config is two Alphas (left and right) as HOSAS and a XBox controller for the camera. What I have on the left stick shows up as "Right WarBRD Delta", what I have on the right stick shows up as "Constellation Alpha Left"
---
Just checked:
Right stick shows up as VID:03EB PID:2046 RIGHT VPC Stick WarBRD (VPC-JOY-200325)
Left stick shows up as VID:03EB PID:2044 LEFT VPC Stick WarBRD (VPC-JOY-200325)
in Virpil VPC Setup
Hmm, it looks like we have a device ID conflict, possibly from VPC's software? The contributor who added the Constellation grips specified IDs of 03EB2046 for left and 03EB2048 for right, with custom varations of 03EB9901 left and 03EB9902 right. And the WarBRD Delta is 03EB2042 left and 03EB2044 right.

Are the device IDs programmable? If so, conforming them to the above would fix things, although you would need to adjust the IDs in the bindings file to match (just search and replace). I can't change them on the server without breaking support for the WarBRD.

Hmm, it looks like we have a device ID conflict, possibly from VPC's software? The contributor who added the Constellation grips specified IDs of 03EB2046 for left and 03EB2048 for right, with custom varations of 03EB9901 left and 03EB9902 right. And the WarBRD Delta is 03EB2042 left and 03EB2044 right.

Are the device IDs programmable? If so, conforming them to the above would fix things, although you would need to adjust the IDs in the bindings file to match (just search and replace). I can't change them on the server without breaking support for the WarBRD.
Thanks - I'll take a look at what the VPC software will let me do.

It may be due to Virpil's modularity - the WarBRD is the base, which can be combined with either of the sticks - Delta, Alpha L/R, whatever.

I have a SpeedLink Dark Tornado I use in conjunction with a thrustmaster t-flight hotas x, I have a good, flat image of it with a transparent background of it I use in a manual ref card, but I don't remember where I have it from, probably from the sticks manual, so I have no idea what the Usage rights are, reverse image search isn't finding them either. It would be nice to have in this tool to automatically generate refcards instead of manual doing them.

code: zhsgdq

Attachments

• SpeedLink.jpg
    SpeedLink.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 69
  • SpeedLink.png
    SpeedLink.png
    61.7 KB · Views: 71
Top Bottom