Release EDSM - Elite Dangerous Star Map

Hehe no. I'll give you a clue: SAGi Issue 13 page 20.

Ah very cute! My own co-pawlot (chocolate lab) has a habit of either going to sleep on his own sofa when required for ship’s duties, or pestering me to play with him and his squeaky toy- usually just as I’m being interdicted or entering the mail slot. Said squeaky toy being so loud at times I can’t hear my wing mate.

But the ship’s cat is even worse, having a habit of jumping on the ship’s console when she demands: attention/tea/me to inspect her latest mouse, or just for the sheer heck of it.
:eek:

Ah very cute! My own co-pawlot (chocolate lab) has a habit of either going to sleep on his own sofa when required for ship’s duties, or pestering me to play with him and his squeaky toy- usually just as I’m being interdicted or entering the mail slot. Said squeaky toy being so loud at times I can’t hear my wing mate.

But the ship’s cat is even worse, having a habit of jumping on the ship’s console when she demands: attention/tea/me to inspect her latest mouse, or just for the sheer heck of it.
:eek:

We'd love to feature your co-pawlots in Sagittarius Eye! Use https://www.sagittarius-eye.com/submissions/ with your Cmdr name, the names of your co-pawlot(s), their designated role(s) on-board ship, an in-universe version of the textyou just said above, and of course some lovely pictures.

We'll handle all the image editing, don't worry about that. I can vouch that the SAGi graphics team can do magic given some well-lit hi-res photos.

Last edited:
Krait Phantom - Iridescent Twilight livery

Couldn't see where to send so assumed here?

Image for Krait Phantom - Iridescent Twilight livery

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uh1r5g1b8u56tvt/Colonia-Jaques Station (20190321-143644).png?dl=0

p.png

Give it time my friend, still use it in game, sometimes it takes a while. For me more than a few days before things got "unstuck". I was stuck on St. Patrick's Day, there is only so much Green Beer one can consume.

Gary

Hello, i've never posted on here before as I didn't think I had found anything worthy of note. To cut a long journey short, I'm on DW2 and, on the way down from WP8 I bimbled across a twin B0 system. In it are 7 class V gas giants (I've called them the 7 sisters) and a few planetoids. The planetoids go down as small as 147 km radius, the system is mega rich in all Jumponium materials (polonium at a massive 1.3 % for example ) The system is HYPIAE PHYLOI UE-Q E5-118 and is on the way down from WP 8 about 1200 ly here is a screen shot proving the Polonium levels
yRYqFa6.jpg

Hello, i've never posted on here before as I didn't think I had found anything worthy of note. To cut a long journey short, I'm on DW2 and, on the way down from WP8 I bimbled across a twin B0 system. In it are 7 class V gas giants (I've called them the 7 sisters) and a few planetoids. The planetoids go down as small as 147 km radius, the system is mega rich in all Jumponium materials (polonium at a massive 1.3 % for example ) The system is HYPIAE PHYLOI UE-Q E5-118 and is on the way down from WP 8 about 1200 ly here is a screen shot proving the Polonium levels

you should have posted this on the DW2 Discoveries thread! https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php/462526-Distant-Worlds-2-Discovery-Submissions/page26

screenshot_20190321_192459-png.123287

I have to reset the account link token every so offen in security for the console version to keep up to date... but then it works in the web kit browser... but if i don't reset it then it won't work in my web kit browser ... Suspend and sleep modes are disabled and window kept full display so that the browser is not timed out...
Does not work in background window or tab mode...
Screenshot_20190401_072308.png

Then it works...

Last edited:
Hi

I was at "Swoals IL-Y e0" on the DW2 expedition. And I am sure (with some delay) I saw a green tick on the expedition page for me in regards of WP 8.
But was it changed? Now WP #8 on expedition page shows "Hypiae Phyloi LR-C d22 ('Lower' Goliath's Rest) " and I wasn’t there. And no green tick anymore.
I imagine it would be difficult to program that into the web page.

1. Am I assuming correctly, or is there a bug. Both sites were to qualify.
2. Why is there such a long delay, for it to show the green tick?
3. and how much is it actually?
4. and what do I need to achieve, for it to register with a green tick?

Thanks for the great work. Its been totally amazing so far.

Last edited:
screenshot_20190321_192459-png.123287

I have to reset the account link token every so offen in security for the console version to keep up to date... but then it works in the web kit browser... but if i don't reset it then it won't work in my web kit browser ... Suspend and sleep modes are disabled and window kept full display so that the browser is not timed out...
Does not work in background window or tab mode...
View attachment 126488
Then it works...
Thanks for this post - I followed the things you tried and now I am back up and running again.

I am currently in Prae Phio ZQ-A C2-9...the system has 144 objects and 129 bodies. I got 100% first scan on the system but when I look at EDSM, it says I only have 128 bodies (99.24% complete) and my OCD will not let me drop it. After comparing he two I found out that EDSM is missing a planet (Prae Phio ZQ-A C2-9 B1) is not listed. Does anyone know how to get in touch with the folks that run EDSM to have this fixed? Any assistance is greatly appreciated. Thanks commanders and fly safe...o7

Any chances EDDB can be enhanced to allow storing mining hotspots data? Specially, it would be great if players could share info about where to mine specific minerals and materials. Could be road 2 riches for mining.

Any chances EDDB can be enhanced to allow storing mining hotspots data? Specially, it would be great if players could share info about where to mine specific minerals and materials. Could be road 2 riches for mining.
As the content per hot spot is not consistant and is able to be depleted that will only result in disapointment for many users of EDSM...

Top Bottom