Release EDSM - Elite Dangerous Star Map

Log in to EDSM through the normal log in page, not the Frontier Auth on the right. When you are logged into EDSM go to the dashboard. It should then ask you to link your accounts. Select the platform you are using and follow the steps.
Thanks for the help, my problem now appears to be that as I registered on EDSM with Frontier Auth, I don’t have log-in details for EDSM so cannot log-in to the EDSM web app.

Thanks for the help, my problem now appears to be that as I registered on EDSM with Frontier Auth, I don’t have log-in details for EDSM so cannot log-in to the EDSM web app.
Ah, cracked it - managed to get EDSM to reset the password and now linked back to Frontier Auth. Wow what a relief, won’t be doing that again in a hurry!

I just received the 'Fortnightly Report' and there seems to be something wrong with the calculations done.

I have 1189 total jumps, 170 average and 168 best. Then I scanned 2290 stars, 327 average and 312 best.

If I add all my 'flight log entries' I get a total of 659. EDD says I scanned 3087 stars, I don't know which of them are counted so this might be due to a different filter.

But an average higher than my best day still doesn't work out.

None of my netlogs are loading into EDSM over the last couple of months, I'm on the PC, has anybody else had a problem with this?
Im just dragging the logs into the browser, tried edge and firefox

You're talking about netlogs. Do you really try to upload netlogs?
Since patch 2.2 netlogs are only used for logging network related things.
Everything EDSM and other third party sites need is stored in the journal files (saved in c:\users\username\Saved Games\Frontier Developments).

You're talking about netlogs. Do you really try to upload netlogs?
Since patch 2.2 netlogs are only used for logging network related things.
Everything EDSM and other third party sites need is stored in the journal files (saved in c:\users\username\Saved Games\Frontier Developments).
Do I feel dumb, just setting myself up on a new pc, and shortcutted to the wrong location on the hard disk forgot it wasnt netlogs. Doh! Thanks very much for your help, much apreciated!

I have a problem with the Distant Worlds 2 Expedition. Seems I am not getting credit for Pallaeni even though my log files say I was there on 2019-01-14T00:56:01Z. I tried re-uploading this particular log file and there were several 500 errors about FSS Discovery events or whatnot taking place prior to this timestamp. I tried editing the logfile to remove the offending entries and got a "Done!" message when re-uploading it with no error messages. However, I am still not getting the completion on the Expedition. I have reached all WP's and just logged my Beagle Point arrival today.

My Profile is under CMDR Jaimes

Attachments

• Journal.190113191402.01.log
    204.3 KB · Views: 204
I have a problem with the Distant Worlds 2 Expedition. Seems I am not getting credit for Pallaeni even though my log files say I was there on 2019-01-14T00:56:01Z. I tried re-uploading this particular log file and there were several 500 errors about FSS Discovery events or whatnot taking place prior to this timestamp. I tried editing the logfile to remove the offending entries and got a "Done!" message when re-uploading it with no error messages. However, I am still not getting the completion on the Expedition. I have reached all WP's and just logged my Beagle Point arrival today.

My Profile is under CMDR Jaimes

The only line needed is this:

{ "timestamp":"2019-01-14T00:56:01Z", "event":"FSDJump", "StarSystem":"Pallaeni", "SystemAddress":5070343316953, "StarPos":[112.68750,47.12500,128.43750], "SystemAllegiance":"Federation", "SystemEconomy":"$economy_Extraction;", "SystemEconomy_Localised":"Extraction", "SystemSecondEconomy":"$economy_Refinery;", "SystemSecondEconomy_Localised":"Refinery", "SystemGovernment":"$government_Corporate;", "SystemGovernment_Localised":"Corporate", "SystemSecurity":"$SYSTEM_SECURITY_low;", "SystemSecurity_Localised":"Low Security", "Population":25260, "JumpDist":28.417, "FuelUsed":0.842640, "FuelLevel":31.157360, "Factions":[ { "Name":"Pilots Federation Local Branch", "FactionState":"None", "Government":"Democracy", "Influence":0.000000, "Allegiance":"PilotsFederation", "Happiness":"", "MyReputation":20.883600 }, { "Name":"Pallaeni General Co", "FactionState":"Investment", "Government":"Corporate", "Influence":0.588119, "Allegiance":"Federation", "Happiness":"$Faction_HappinessBand1;", "Happiness_Localised":"Elated", "MyReputation":0.000000, "ActiveStates":[ { "State":"Investment" }, { "State":"CivilLiberty" } ] }, { "Name":"Revolutionary Osismonti Future", "FactionState":"Election", "Government":"Democracy", "Influence":0.105941, "Allegiance":"Independent", "Happiness":"$Faction_HappinessBand2;", "Happiness_Localised":"Happy", "MyReputation":0.000000, "ActiveStates":[ { "State":"Election" } ] }, { "Name":"Pallaeni Partnership", "FactionState":"None", "Government":"Anarchy", "Influence":0.133663, "Allegiance":"Independent", "Happiness":"$Faction_HappinessBand2;", "Happiness_Localised":"Happy", "MyReputation":0.000000, "RecoveringStates":[ { "State":"CivilWar", "Trend":0 } ] }, { "Name":"Pallaeni Co-operative", "FactionState":"Election", "Government":"Cooperative", "Influence":0.105941, "Allegiance":"Independent", "Happiness":"$Faction_HappinessBand2;", "Happiness_Localised":"Happy", "MyReputation":0.000000, "ActiveStates":[ { "State":"Election" } ] }, { "Name":"Pallaeni Dynasty", "FactionState":"None", "Government":"Feudal", "Influence":0.009901, "Allegiance":"Independent", "Happiness":"$Faction_HappinessBand2;", "Happiness_Localised":"Happy", "MyReputation":0.000000 }, { "Name":"Colonial Marines", "FactionState":"None", "Government":"Cooperative", "Influence":0.056436, "Allegiance":"Independent", "Happiness":"$Faction_HappinessBand2;", "Happiness_Localised":"Happy", "MyReputation":0.000000, "RecoveringStates":[ { "State":"CivilWar", "Trend":0 } ] } ], "SystemFaction":"Pallaeni General Co", "FactionState":"Investment" }

EDSM can take several hours to tick off your visit at the waypoint, so maybe you just have to wait.

Morning,

Are any other Xboc CMDRs having problems with EDSM not tracking their journey? It has been working fine for ages and then a week ago it stopped tracking my progress, Inara works fine though so I feel it must be a problem this end. I've tried unlinking my account in EDSM and I'm kind of out of ideas now.

Cheers in advance guys.

I hope this will reach the correct person(s) here, because the following gives me some headaches while working on a project.

Anyway, something is inconsistent with the axial tilt values.
Some are in deg (e.g. 17 Draconis) and some are in rad but wrongly displayed as being in deg. (e.g. Earth). I found of both types many (obviously)

How can I distinguish which is which?

The only line needed is this:

EDSM can take several hours to tick off your visit at the waypoint, so maybe you just have to wait.

I tried uploading a log file with only that line about 3 hours ago. Still not getting credit for Pallaeni. I even DM'd someone on the EDSM discord server. Literally all I need to get completed flag for the expedition on EDSM.

Jaimes

I'm not sure where to ask, I realised I am not registered on EDSM as being on the DW2 Expedition. I recall at the time it said to go to the use the forum sign up which I ofc did and am registered on the Google Sheet etc.

Is there a way I can get it flag up on EDSM as registered?

Hi Anthor,

If I want to check my Flightlogs while playing ED I use my Ipad. But since a while I noticed the navigation bar at the bottom doesn't fit the screen anymore. Scrolling to the right reveals the righthand side but scrolling to the left doesn't work.

Here are three screenshots to illustrate:
eRB7q5e.png

EwTbVGJ.png

And one in landscape mode:
RxUFHLj.png
Do you know your resolution? Will fix it on Monday!
Thanks.

Ipad Air 2 resolution 2048 x 1536

Ipad Air Pro 12,9 resolution 2732 x 2048

A liitle bumb :)

Top Bottom