Release EDSM - Elite Dangerous Star Map

Or do you think/know if the data can still be entered via ED Market Connector or EDDiscovery during the maintenance? Or retroactively afterwards?
If you are on PC you can upload old journal files manually. EDDiscovery also does upload old not synced journal events. Only EDMC does realtime only.
If you are on console the console updater will take care of it.

Fingers crossed for EDSM to go back soon. I feel like I play half of the game now... :LOL:

Haha, it took less time than I expected! Kudos!

Last edited:
Depending on your DNS provider it may allready be up..
but realy slow...
Screenshot_20210114_111814.png

Last edited:
Hi all, has anyone reported issues with scanned data not fully appearing within "System Summary" "Celestial bodies" as an example Nuekuae PO-P d6-340 has a total of 34 bodies and I've scanned 100% (34/34) but EDSM shows only 70%+ (26) is this a just wait for the full database to be available or another issue?

It's up for me but I note it doesn't appear to be fully populated, the celestial body records don't show a discovering CMDR for me, is this the same for other people?

I am finding that the Import Journal is not working correctly for me. It imports the Journal but the systems I visited don't appear in the Flight Log.

Is this feature currently disabled until the changes settle down?

I notice that the generation dates for most of the nightly dumps are dated 14 Dec 2020.
Does this mean that the files are that much out of date, or is the date just wrong ?

If they are out of date when might we get them back up to date. ?

EDIT: Thanks, the dates are now correct, one way or another.

Last edited:
Hello and I hope this is the right place to ask...

If you have two EDSM accounts logging in via Frontier Auth is it possible to link them?
If so, how? When I try it asks for the login details of the second account and there's no Frontier Auth option.

Busy loading in the logs to EDSM in hopes to keep better track of my journeys. Didn't expect it to take that long, the upload is now running for ca. 12 hours straight.... is that any where normal? Granted, those are the logs of approx. 600 hrs playtime, but still?!

Also, I noticed it uploads literally every single ingame action, what is all this information used for by EDSM?

Busy loading in the logs to EDSM in hopes to keep better track of my journeys. Didn't expect it to take that long, the upload is now running for ca. 12 hours straight.... is that any where normal? Granted, those are the logs of approx. 600 hrs playtime, but still?!

Also, I noticed it uploads literally every single ingame action, what is all this information used for by EDSM?

I guess it has to filter out what it doesnt need on their server, not on your machine.

Big Brother (Pilots’ Federation) is watching you!! 😉

o7 CMDRs, I try to search the thread but cannot find the answer, I red the FAQs to submit some missing ship paint job but I couldn't find where actually publish the shots...

Maybe it concerns with the missing of the Hide GUI option in the new Livery System...

Last edited:
Top Bottom