Release EDSM - Elite Dangerous Star Map

Is there a way to manually update individual station prices(and if so how)? I found a that the site is reporting that Smith Vision in Ackwada was just recently updated(this was yesterday) and had gold listed at 48,887 cr but its really just around 4k cr when I check the station myself.

Question about Wolf star badge. May provide ED screenshot, with 3 first-discoverers (were in wing). However, somebody visited the star before us (maybe, a one way ticket). Will we finally receive the badge, or not? At least, we marked it in the game and returned back

Last edited:
HI all

I'm being bit stupid here, but I can't get my PS4/frontier account to link to edsm account. it keeps telling me i've got an incorrect account so i unlink it and try to login through Frontier Auth but tells me email not available or just doesn't import data??

Any ideas whats I'm doing wrong,

I’ve the same problem, I’ve recently created an account in order to monitor my progress in an upcoming expedition, but none of my data has been updated and I can’t find a way to relink my account.

I’m sure when I signed up it took me through to the frontier / PSN login to allow data sharing between the apps.
Any help would be appreciated.

thanks,

I'm unable to log in with my email account, jeff.chappell@sbcglobal.net, XBox commander name "The M00ps". I've tried various times to reset my password, but no authorization email is ever received. Yes, I have checked my spam folder too.

I have tried to register again, but it tells me both the email and commander name are unavailable, so I know that's the correct one.

Soo I need some help here, I got the "bigger, smaller, hotter, colder" badge 2 days ago for finding the water world with the lowest surface temperature. The thing is I reported that water world back in 2017 to EDSM but only just now got the badge. Further if I go on the records page somebody else holds this specific record. Both bodies have a surface temperature of 150 K on EDSM, does that other person hold the actual record because they are a bit colder in some decimal digits which is not shown due to rounding on EDSM?

Need to update

HIP 18077 6 c Landmarks in Spansh Body Search.
Fungal Gourd - Unknown-38.029875°N -85.652047785714°W is Fungal Gourd - Luteolum Anemone​

Okay, guys, I start feeling myself really stupid cuz I can't find where to update information about outfiting on the station. As I understood it is in outfitting.json but there's no field to submit it. And importing journals reads only .log-files. So, umm, how?

Okay, guys, I start feeling myself really stupid cuz I can't find where to update information about outfiting on the station. As I understood it is in outfitting.json but there's no field to submit it. And importing journals reads only .log-files. So, umm, how?
Market data update (commodities, outfitting and shipyard) is done over EDDN. On PC you'll need a 3rd party application running while playing E: D to send data to the EDDN gateway. On Console (PS and XBox) you need to connect to the frontier API, no need for 3rd party app.

Hi, does the account linking actually work? I've had mine linked for a few weeks, and it's only showing 1 system visited, and no others stats (no badges, no ranks, no cargo, etc.). I can't figure out how to refresh or update the info via the site.
Xbox acct linked through Frontier.

Hi, does the account linking actually work? I've had mine linked for a few weeks, and it's only showing 1 system visited, and no others stats (no badges, no ranks, no cargo, etc.). I can't figure out how to refresh or update the info via the site.
Xbox acct linked through Frontier.
Its not Passive.
You have to have a web browser open all the time on the console updater page in a PC power level web browser...
You have to actively keep the process as a forward item in the browser...

The first time its run will be extremely slow as it imports Passed days actions...

Last edited:
Its not Passive.
You have to have a web browser open all the time on the console updater page in a PC power level web browser...
You have to actively keep the process as a forward item in the browser...

The first time its run will be extremely slow as it imports Passed days actions...
Ah, thank you for the info!

Ok, this is concerning the www.edsm.net/en/dashboard/exploration page. If you don't refresh the page, days of data build up. Then you can refresh the page and they count down by one day till zero. (used to be 10 days at a time)

The text: "Your exploration values are being calculated, refresh the page to calculate 1 of the 39 remaining days."

Except that if I wait a few days it's suddenly back up to a lot of days not calculated. Today I checked and it said I had 39 days that need to be calculated. There's no way that could be true unless it's needlessly recalculating days over and over again. I've been watching this happen for a few months now. ( I didn't check to see if the actual values listed under each sun/planet changed each Refresh)

For me this isn't a burden, but I kind of assumed that the change in calculating one day at a time, from originally doing ten days, was (most likely) to ease the processing burden and bogging down computer/networks.

I could be totally wrong, or this could be a thing. Just throwing it out there. I do use EDDI.

FYI: your discord invite link on your website is broken. Is there an updated invite I can use?
Make sure you disable anti tracking and script changing addons...

it will work now..
Screenshot_20210427_202501.png

Top Bottom