Elder Scrolls Online Adds Dragons.

• Thread starter Deleted member 110222
  • Start date
Cannot unsee.

Anyway, I completed Auridon a few minutes ago. Kinda' played for a straight five hours into midnight.

I think I'm now officially becoming an MMO gamer.

Good.. goood.. your training is now compleeeteee...

b9fa3a54-a289-4e1f-a428-ebc616aeb60e.jpg

Deleted member 110222

D
Good.. goood.. your training is now compleeeteee...

Aye, I'm loving it. A game hasn't given me this much joy for a long time indeed.

I think I may have moved on from Elite. Haven't played for over a month now.

The proper MMO setting of ESO is... Amazing, and I've made great friends all over Europe, and I get to play with the guy my sister is marrying, and he just so happens to be my best mate from primary school!

Love it!

ESO is imho the best MMORPG onthe market in the way it represents and builds its world. Everything in their world makes sense. It's not cartoonish, nor hyper-realistic, but believable enough to completely engulf you. It's really easy to find yourself simply living in Tamriel.
Elite has similar properties, to be honest and I'm not prepared to ditch it but I think you just became addicted. ;)

Deleted member 110222

D
ESO is imho the best MMORPG onthe market in the way it represents and builds its world. Everything in their world makes sense. It's not cartoonish, nor hyper-realistic, but believable enough to completely engulf you. It's really easy to find yourself simply living in Tamriel.
Elite has similar properties, to be honest and I'm not prepared to ditch it but I think you just became addicted. ;)

No, no I have. I am loving this game now I'm on a system tjat can actually run it.

I became a werewolf yesterday BTW. Got the bite for free from the guild.

No, no I have. I am loving this game now I'm on a system tjat can actually run it.

I became a werewolf yesterday BTW. Got the bite for free from the guild.

My Warden is a werewolf, too. Quite useful when things get hairy. Difficult to hone the skill without giving yourself away to the public, though. :)

Deleted member 110222

D
My Warden is a werewolf, too. Quite useful when things get hairy. Difficult to hone the skill without giving yourself away to the public, though. :)

I pride myself upon being part of Hircine's pack.

To everyone else though, I'm a Pilgrim of Stendarr.

Stendarr? For some reason I imagined you being a daedra worshipper. Not the most evil kind, but somebody in a grey moral area. Like Meridia, or Azura. I favour Malacath myself :)

Deleted member 110222

D
Stendarr? For some reason I imagined you being a daedra worshipper. Not the most evil kind, but somebody in a grey moral area. Like Meridia, or Azura. I favour Malacath myself :)

I like both Stendarr & Hircine.

I abhor necromancy, so Stendarr is a natural fit.

But I'm also fascinated by the secrets of lycanthropy. I love werebeasts.

So I turn to Hircine on the down-low.

Hate vampires. I eat them.

I like both Stendarr & Hircine.

I abhor necromancy, so Stendarr is a natural fit.

But I'm also fascinated by the secrets of lycanthropy. I love werebeasts.

So I turn to Hircine on the down-low.

Hate vampires. I eat them.

Whole werebeasts theme is definitely full of untapped potential. We've seen werewolves presented many times. Werebears are present in Skyrim I believe, living in Solstheim. There might be few more types featured in ESO, but it's a massive game. I've not been everywhere :D It would be interesting to be able to have different forms of lycanthropy available to the player.
Also, not to disappoint you but there are werebats in ESO and they serve vampires :D

Deleted member 110222

D
Whole werebeasts theme is definitely full of untapped potential. We've seen werewolves presented many times. Werebears are present in Skyrim I believe, living in Solstheim. There might be few more types featured in ESO, but it's a massive game. I've not been everywhere :D It would be interesting to be able to have different forms of lycanthropy available to the player.
Also, not to disappoint you but there are werebats in ESO and they serve vampires :D

HERETICS!

In TES lore, we have confirmed cases of werewolves, bears, lions, crocodiles, boars and believe it or not, vultures.

There is also myth of weresharks, but this has not been fully verified, as the seas of Tamriel are a mystery beneath the waves.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't really think vampires and werebeasts are opposite to each other, lore wise. There's no inherent animosity towards each other. Only because those afflictions automatically exclude the ability to acquire the other one doesn't mean they are enemies. As proven by werebats serving vampires. I've not seen any mention of Hircine having strong opinions on the undead :) It's more of a previously mentioned Meridia's realm.

Deleted member 110222

D
I don't really think vampires and werebeasts are opposite to each other, lore wise. There's no inherent animosity towards each other. Only because those afflictions automatically exclude the ability to acquire the other one doesn't mean they are enemies. As proven by werebats serving vampires. I've not seen any mention of Hircine having strong opinions on the undead :) It's more of a previously mentioned Meridia's realm.

Hircine himself comments on the taint on the Vestige from Molag Bal.

It's part of the "initiation" quest.

Aside from that, you do have Skyrim to blame here. The Volkihar clan tarnished my views on vampires.

I will concede though, vampires aren't neccessarily bad. In fact in Eastmarch you find a vampire who is frankly a downright good guy.

In general though I still eat vampires. The dude in Eastmarch is not the norm in my experience.

Actually, there's the Rivenspire vampires too.

My vampire racism is showing isnt it? :p

Hircine himself comments on the taint on the Vestige from Molag Bal.

It's part of the "initiation" quest.

Aside from that, you do have Skyrim to blame here. The Volkihar clan tarnished my views on vampires.

I will concede though, vampires aren't neccessarily bad. In fact in Eastmarch you find a vampire who is frankly a downright good guy.

In general though I still eat vampires. The dude in Eastmarch is not the norm in my experience.

Actually, there's the Rivenspire vampires too.

My vampire racism is showing isnt it? :p

Wait, I can see why Hircine would not like undead. Their life can't be taken per se. Since they are not...alive, in a typical sense. They have no soul. Since Hircine takes souls of living beings killed in a Hunt to his realm.
But vampires have souls, right?...They are considered to be undead, at least in Skyrim for gameplay purposes.

Last edited:

Deleted member 110222

D
Wait, I can see why Hircine would not like undead. Their life can't be taken per se. Since they are not...alive, in a typical sense. They have no soul. Since Hircine takes souls of living beings killed in a Hunt to his realm.

:)

Bingo. Hircine very much deals in mortality.

Deleted member 110222

D
I'm debating if I should buy a blacksmithing station for my player home.

In the grand scheme of things, 28k gold isn't that much.

I'm debating if I should buy a blacksmithing station for my player home.

In the grand scheme of things, 28k gold isn't that much.

You can get those with the high level crafting deliveries, too. Just get to the point where you can get the special missions from the dailies, then drop them off at your designated Dunmer. We started collecting all the stations for our guild base.

Deleted member 110222

D
Well, I did my first Imperial City run tonight.

Oh. My. Days.

Haven't played ED for over a month. And I don't think I'll be playing anytime soon.

PvP AND PvE content in ESO is just... Superb.

It features a depth that Elite has just lost on me. The bosses, the risk, everything. So awesome.

And teamwork is essential. Playing with the many friends I've made in the guild is amazing. And I'm helping with a trade guild too now. Just started. I donate gold every day to lend a hand. Hopefully it kicks off good.

ED doesn't have an investment mechanic like that, and man, does it feel good to help a cause like that.

In all those five years or how long the game is out I've never tried PvP in TESO. Nor did I ever accepted a duel. But everybody tells me it's good. PvP is never good, it must be some kind of conspiracy. :p

Top Bottom