Elder Scrolls Online Adds Dragons.

• Thread starter Deleted member 110222
  • Start date

Deleted member 110222

D
In all those five years or how long the game is out I've never tried PvP in TESO. Nor did I ever accepted a duel. But everybody tells me it's good. PvP is never good, it must be some kind of conspiracy. :p

It's great. Even better in the Imperial City, where the threat of monstrous daedra is ever-present. It's basically Open-mode.

Aha! That's why it's "terrible"! Must be if it's like Open-mode... :D

In all those five years or how long the game is out I've never tried PvP in TESO. Nor did I ever accepted a duel. But everybody tells me it's good. PvP is never good, it must be some kind of conspiracy. :p

Was never a fan of PvP in MMORPGs with the exception of PlanetSide 1 and 2 which I spent years playing. Key difference is that a game like PlanetSide is built from the ground up for PvP and nothing else, in other MMOs the PvP portion always leads to nerfs which affect PvE and class abilites. Examples in ESO would be DK wings (reflect), Sorcerer Bolt Escape getting nerfs and they are still asking for nerfs to DK wings.

I did play alot of Huttball in SWTOR though and I enjoyed it until they decided to allow Empire and Republic players on the same team.

It's great. Even better in the Imperial City, where the threat of monstrous daedra is ever-present. It's basically Open-mode.

Aha! That's why it's "terrible"! Must be if it's like Open-mode... :D

Cyrodiil open world PvP is based on Dark Age of Camelot. The game director and PvP/combat lead both came from Mythic.

Deleted member 110222

D
First dungeon tonight.

I ventured forth into the barrows beneath Elden Root, and beyond, into the very depths of Oblivion.

Scores of Daedra slain, and I now have the head of a Daedric Titan as a trophy.

I plan on delving once more tomorrow.

First dungeon tonight.

I ventured forth into the barrows beneath Elden Root, and beyond, into the very depths of Oblivion.

Scores of Daedra slain, and I now have the head of a Daedric Titan as a trophy.

I plan on delving once more tomorrow.

So was it a delve or a dungeon?
I've only did a couple of dungeons. It's always a bit frustrating, because you always end up with at least one troll in the party and I don't have enough friends to do them with them. :D

Delving is fun, though.

Last edited:

Deleted member 110222

D
So was it a delve or a dungeon?
I've only did a couple of dungeons. It's always a bit frustrating, because you always end up with at least one troll in the party and I don't have enough friends to do them with them. :D

Delving is fun, though.

Proper four-man dungeon. Ran it for an undaunted key.

Would you like an invite to the guild? The Casual Rascals are a great bunch. As the name suggests, we're a casual guild for all players.

Proper four-man dungeon. Ran it for an undaunted key.

Would you like an invite to the guild? The Casual Rascals are a great bunch. As the name suggests, we're a casual guild for all players.

Never was in any guild.
I'm afraid that I wouldn't really be of any use and that would only make me feel awful.

Plus I probably won't have time to play much in near future.
Thanks, though.

Deleted member 110222

D
Never was in any guild.
I'm afraid that I wouldn't really be of any use and that would only make me feel awful.

Plus I probably won't have time to play much in near future.
Thanks, though.

No worries dude.

Oh, just logged out.

I... Might have purchased 223 laurels from guild traders. XD

It's the style material for tje mercenary motif: My favourite style.

I'm pretty much set for life.

No worries dude.

Oh, just logged out.

I... Might have purchased 223 laurels from guild traders. XD

It's the style material for tje mercenary motif: My favourite style.

I'm pretty much set for life.

Wait.. why? If you have the motif book, you can transmog any gear to that style for gold o_O

Deleted member 110222

D
Wait.. why? If you have the motif book, you can transmog any gear to that style for gold o_O

Call me weird. I like the idea of having the gear itself showing "mercenary style" on the inventory sheet. :p

XD

Deleted member 110222

D
I told myself I wasn't going to do it.

I really tried.

I changed race today.

BTW new patch arrived today and racial passives have been altered.

That's why I changed race.

Have become a Redguard for that great stamina sustain, which is vital considering my build.

Deleted member 110222

D
Tomorrow is the day guys! Elsweyr hits the PC servers tomorrow afternoon. Cats, dragons, and MOAR loot!

Very excited.

I've been playing ESO practically every day since posting this thread at the year's start, and I'm still loving it. Truly my favourite game.

I've gotten pretty far. My Redguard is a famous jester, and I've defeated Molag Bal himself, twice. I've faced off against many monsters deep underground, and came out the victor. I'm even starting to take part in the war for Cyrodiil.

I have what I think is the Collectors edition of ESO on my XB1X; it has Summerfest, Morrowind and all that came before it. I havent played it much over the past few months, but I have pre-ordered Elsewyr, so once that drops I will be getting right into it again, starting a fresh character. The vast size of the game and how much there is in the way of content is impressive.

Deleted member 110222

D
I have what I think is the Collectors edition of ESO on my XB1X; it has Summerfest, Morrowind and all that came before it. I havent played it much over the past few months, but I have pre-ordered Elsewyr, so once that drops I will be getting right into it again, starting a fresh character. The vast size of the game and how much there is in the way of content is impressive.
Excellent stuff!

I'll be playing Elsweyr tomorrow, because PC early access. :D

Over the next month I'm planning on getting a keypad for the game. Gamepad can only take you so far in PvP, and the pad I'm looking at has a thumb-positioned D-Pad. Perfect for me, who needs to have casting digits separate from movement digits.

Deleted member 110222

D
Elsweyr is ESO content? Saw an ad and thought it might be for new Elder Scrolls game.
It's the latest "chapter" expansion for ESO.

These are the big expansions, and generally introduce a whole new gameplay mechanic in the form of a class, or skill line. They also introduce a new Trial, and two public dungeons. Also the new zone is a full-sized zone.

It's not without its bugs or controversy but compared to an ED patch there's being relatively little drama.

Top Bottom