Elite Aid Community Live Stream Event 2019 10/18/2019

- Join Elite Aid for a special 24-hour EXTENDED 36 HOUR streaming event, benefiting the fire brigades in Queensland as they work to battle bush-fires that have swept the region. Every donation and share helps! Tune in Friday, October 18th at twitch.tv/Elite_Aid !

- Elite Aid is an organization made up of Elite Dangerous content creators and gaming communities of all kinds. In the past, we have raised thousands of dollars for great causes, and we need your help to do it again. On October 18th, we will be streaming for 24-hours EXTENDED 36 HOURs to raise funds for the Rural Fire Brigades Association of Queensland as they continue to fight devastating bush-fires in Australia. Tune in here twitch.tv/Elite_Aid and share with your friends!

Written by our good friend Arbitration!

P.S. We have some streaming slots available. They will fill quickly. If you would like to participate, please visit: https://eicgaming.com/ for more information. If you see a time slot taken, that you would like, feel free to PM myself, or any admin. Times may be negotiable, especially for streamers with larger chunks. Although this is a community stream, guest appearances are welcome.

4PzZAxnwZmZFEcvuJ2bf1TSx-s2tUKxf-oEIG-haP4uBT7rOEEFPIWWEwvg1IJAm8V2SqqWFWAv9Qtb1ZVZQRwz3_tLTe1XI8xKihMoUPxTp_IXqBeYGDTv1HLA41lyQEiJPYibXGg=w573-h916-no

P.S. Leave a comment to shamelessly bump the thread. ;)

Current Schedule
schedule-png.147952

EDhorizons.jpg

____
The Elite Aid charity stream to support RFBAQ has ended, with the $2000 goal being smashed, as it crested $2625. The money will be utilized ASAP for new and better equipment, that will make a difference in saving homes and lives!!!

From the organizers of Elite Aid: "Thank you everyone for all your hard work and dedication for this good cause!"

I would like personally thank all those who supported Elite Aid. Be it forum posts, re-tweets, FB shares, Instagram, discord blasts, any other social media, twitch re-streams etc, and/or monetary donations. Even if you could only watch the stream, and or participate in the events. We received views and donations we would not have otherwise received without your help.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Are you flying in Open? I might drop in for a visit if so (my hair is not purple).
We already have a purple haired participant, ;) but all are welcome.
Poltergeist_Rubinstein_Tangina.jpg

Open play will vary from streamer to streamer. I'm sure there will be events that everyone will be invited to participate in or observe.

I think we may have a schedule nailed down. There were a lot of last minute streamers that came on board, including a scheduled guest appearance from one or more members of the RFBAQ! I may whip together a TV guide style flyer/program guide last minute, if I can. This is an international effort, and between speaking to several different time zones, I'm going to need a nap today. =)

We are live, the purple haired phenom is warming up the stream!!! Come watch the infamous CMDR Harry Potter PVP, Engineer the lulz, and possibly take your Q&A if there is time left.

copfPgaZJbISajeR_tooj23YScGBBAx1pMdzS2WWZwxW0xnFaYF2KaJtxm3YBqS2YzkCxaU8PumUMKGErhMDvy5ywp2joOAordf5VascvNYMj2dtu7HnuFkYKqJv8D_QB4jzhlwCvKH0ApzzDzjf3A7wWcjESpPZ-zEtWpTfoqJdT2A8sB_YWvySkFnuH7J5reXPlmH8xiARHO7xcq3ld9ObHhZmDHkCGOnwmLChkC1RUlAWvuwtI2ZcOO1rhkTg7-yKkvk7nQiclr5Yl_zfF9MxMy5JceCFfp2jw377qDNxzkDQMuznDxjmbvNTf0Fw9QJeGyFjM0kRSasylt2bRacKGSy871hjWrAmZCOHrzlAR4COZdW_glcMD35xSqIeAb04LkAmFNtp-MjyrkWNH_gbUPmHa03qiqn9_nWMNyEQ-uTC-nDGAYP9SMSbRosd2jIgHr3YLW_ASDqbAuWSvHxNq692gqimjvyxnGshbhUNpG0u6RxquQIJ1FFgrwxG77DRxrn-BOhUhzlNPqTovHZzuFFLkvEDhYFkcv0u9rnqoSfQDi_fbxu1fTzUOBjb2KbpnznrfYSZlsZ7TjPUaMBHJuawbQB_TpSfadfmuYi_gPx9XUEWEsYwCUnm4APJRI3BrzGtv9dVYWmuNQreDbxg1ukaFt_4IoD9lmW0DdhzTk9e1Dm4Jhg=w1164-h655-no

Give to a great cause, and receive a chance to win!
FDEV has generously supplied two STEAM keys.
If you are here, chances are, you already have Elite Dangerous. However, maybe you want an alternate exploration account? Maybe you want a guest account? Maybe you want to introduce a friend to Elite Dangerous. Maybe you have your own stream and would like to give a copy away yourself. Any reason you have, to give to this great cause, will give back to you a chance to win a digital copy of Elite Dangerous.

EDhorizons.jpg

Last edited:
The Elite Aid charity stream to support RFBAQ has ended, with the $2000 goal being smashed, as it crested $2625. The money will be utilized ASAP for new and better equipment, that will make a difference in saving homes and lives!!!

From the organizers of Elite Aid: "Thank you everyone for all your hard work and dedication for this good cause!"

I would like personally thank all those who supported Elite Aid. Be it forum posts, re-tweets, FB shares, Instagram, discord blasts, any other social media, twitch re-streams etc, and/or monetary donations. Even if you could only watch the stream, and or participate in the events. We received views and donations we would not have otherwise received without your help.

Last edited:
Top Bottom