Elite Cartoon Ship Vectors Pack | Edit, Use, Share | +BONUS: Elite Ships Colouring Book

It's double treat time!

I've been working for quite some time on this project, and it's finally ready to step into the world :)

• On one hand, a collection of Elite ships in vector format that you can freely edit for your own use and enjoyment, provided in SVG, PSD and 3000x3000 PNG files.
• On the other hand, a Ships Colouring Book made from those vectorized ships, that you can print for your children, to pass the time, or simply for your own enjoyment.

The vector files are fully editable and scalable, so that makes them handy if you want to print yourself a t-shirt or some merch from Frontier's Merchandise Designer store.

You can:
• Edit the image files
• Redistribute the Vector pack and the Colouring Book

You must:
• Credit me when redistributing the Vector pack and the Book

You cannot:
• Distribute modified versions of the Vector pack or the Book
• Use these files for commercial purposes

Frontier Developments PLC copyright applies!

r3RY3He.png

BASIC TUTORIAL BELOW ON EDITING THE SHIPS USING A FREE ONLINE IMAGE EDITOR

Seriously, it's easy and Photopea is a really nice tool if you don't bother having an image editing app.

neaeh1p.png
arCO2Kp.png

arCO2Kp.png
arCO2Kp.png
FIdIc0n.jpg

arCO2Kp.png

Version without shadows

Last edited:
This is beautiful work. I can't wait to see the customized ships that come out of this! I myself definitely want to make my Python.

Just WOW! (Have some rep Cmdr) My kids thank you, as they are coloring as I type this. Truly great work, and @Frontier, this is something Newsletter worthy!

Top Bottom