Patch Notes Update Elite: Dangerous 1.03

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Yes his English is perfectly understandable just lacks the sentence structure and punctuation that would make it easier to read.

(un)satisfaction

I'm not satisfied. This game as sand box it is ok, but so dry like a fossil of dinosaur. Where is the content???
- Phew - phew ... and phew phew... more phew phew.
- trade (this is not a living trade world. this is not trading... this is just hauling. dumb and mostly illogical) everything is 1 ton. doesnt matter what. You can carry 500 ton's of foam rubber and 500 ton's of lead on same ship with same cargo size. Congrats for owner of the idea (darwin award winner).
- discovery - nice... first time: very nice, second time: interesting, 5 days later......hmm when you went far away from last knonw station... start getting bored.

- multiplay... woohah finaly.. .. no sorry. Doesn't work the chat. "No I can't see you ship..where are you? Oh crap you are in uss.. where? .. Ok there is the anaconda, my quest says he must be space dust... phew - phew .. did you shot him? ..yes last shot was my.. your? so my quest is still unfinished... perfect :(

I think we are all met with same problems. We are all know it.
Please "staff" tell to us something about the bright future, let us to get some fuel to feed our patience!

Just because the current lineup is: /// That's it, thank you so much money, "the chocolate was delicious" be patient and soon you will walk on the moon peasant. ...then shut up.

I'm not satisfied. This game as sand box it is ok, but so dry like a fossil of dinosaur. Where is the content???
- Phew - phew ... and phew phew... more phew phew.
- trade (this is not a living trade world. this is not trading... this is just hauling. dumb and mostly illogical) everything is 1 ton. doesnt matter what. You can carry 500 ton's of foam rubber and 500 ton's of lead on same ship with same cargo size. Congrats for owner of the idea (darwin award winner).
- discovery - nice... first time: very nice, second time: interesting, 5 days later......hmm when you went far away from last knonw station... start getting bored.

- multiplay... woohah finaly.. .. no sorry. Doesn't work the chat. "No I can't see you ship..where are you? Oh crap you are in uss.. where? .. Ok there is the anaconda, my quest says he must be space dust... phew - phew .. did you shot him? ..yes last shot was my.. your? so my quest is still unfinished... perfect

I think we are all met with same problems. We are all know it.
Please "staff" tell to us something about the bright future, let us to get some fuel to feed our patience!

Just because the current lineup is: /// That's it, thank you so much money, "the chocolate was delicious" be patient and soon you will walk on the moon peasant. ...then shut up.

Would be proper if they'd share something, ANYTHING about the new patch and what does it contain... Is there a test server for it? Blows my mind that they only ask crap in FB and other social medias, when they should be delivering the features...

This is a systemic problem with how F D communicates with its user base.

This is a systemic problem with how F D communicates with its user base.

Agreed, they need a better PR stance. Not saying they need to be fully transparent and divulge all their plans, but an occasional "we are working on a bug fix for x on the next patch" would be infinitely better than that useless "the emperor just had crabs for dinner! Like it?" stuff we get in FB and official channels daily.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom