Patch Notes Update Elite: Dangerous 1.2.07 incoming

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
When you click on a station in the System Map it says "WANTED" if you're wanted there? So for safety now, always go to a station you're not "WANTED" at on the System Map? Correct?

Fix the whole friendly fire issue before making it harder for wanted players to clear their name, that's common sense.

no fix for the vulture cockpit then and fix the modules on NPC ships, I like to play with my food, hitting the power plant everytime is just boring.

pls make the docking computer very expensive to use, make it so it costs you 30% of your cargo @ 100 cargo and 50 % @ 500 cargo.

This wiil reward people that do it themselves pls thx

Might as well say "Please make gimballed or turreted weapons very expensive to use, make it so it costs you 30% of your power @ 2 pips to weapons and 50% @ 4 pips".

The Docking Computer is a game mechanic that some people like to use, and that use is entirely legitimate. It doesn't affect your game play in any way, so why seek to punish those that prefer to use them?

Seriously......How am i going to boost my T9 into a station, there is more chance of me crashing into the letterbox or the back of the station.
This is a stupid idea....At least give us a time limit to dock and pay off the fine for some stupid npc getting in my line of fire in a RES.
:(

If you have a large ship and can't land at an outpost, just go to a station that's run by a different faction. If there's not one in the current system, try a neighbouring system. No need to boost or land at an outpost, if you're wanted by the Federation, you are still okay to land at Independent, Empire & Alliance stations.

If you're wanted in a Type 9, dock somewhere else and pay the bounty through pilot's federation? How do you have a Type 9 and do not know this is possible? How did you get wanted in a Type 9 in the first place, were you bounty hunting?

You know that you can mine in a RES don't you?, i had a wanted NPC open up on me, when i went to retaliate, a stupid clean NPC flew in-front of me and I incurred a wanted status, also i am not going to fly a great distance into another allegiance sector just to be interdicted and destroyed as you well know the T9 is a pretty big target.
Also i don't appreciate the smug response to my statement.

Just been kicked off the game for the update.

How does it update exactly? When I restart the log in screen it doesn't have an option to update the game?

Wonder how this works if you are hostile in a station, since they generally don't scan you and just start shooting at you.

Seriously......How am i going to boost my T9 into a station, there is more chance of me crashing into the letterbox or the back of the station.
This is a stupid idea....At least give us a time limit to dock and pay off the fine for some stupid npc getting in my line of fire in a RES.
:(

Do you do a lot of RES bounty hunting in your T9?

Hope so to...............silly backward step if it does?

so now not only do i get a stupid 200cr bounty for accidentally shooting a npc but i have to fly 10 minutes away from my home station to pay it, yea whatever please clarify

Don't get scanned on the way in, or dock at an outpost.
The docking permission is only revoked if you are spotted by the police patrol, who are often busy scanning NPC traffic

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom