Patch Notes Update Elite: Dangerous 1.3.01 incoming

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Thanks. A question : I was an Empire Count before 1.3 release. I'm actually a Marquis BUT just before servers shutdown I accepted a mission to become a Duke. What will happen if I complete it ? Will it cause problem to my progression (aka bug it again) or will I be a Earl and then will have access to further ranks normally ?

"Commanders who cannot load back into the game after a certain type of Hyperspace failure should be automatically rescued to the last system they safely docked in."

Wha? So next time i'm exploring and an Load Error issue appears or something like that i'll be sent back to civilization instead of fixing the issue???

This is just to save QA a lot of work manually restoring commanders. The change is not made to do the players a favour, I think.

"For those Commanders affected by the problems with military ranks, their Federation and Empire progression has been restored to the state just before the release of 1.3"

Well...There go my 7 Federation ranks and 8 Empire... *Sighs and facedesks*

- Commanders who cannot load back into the game after a certain type of Hyperspace failure should be automatically rescued to the last system they safely docked in.

Including explorers?

I would probably be livid if this happened to me. But on the other hand, there may be circumstances when it would be beneficial... So what are the hyperspace failures that trigger this, and can I trigger that failure by anything I do?

SHIELD RECHARGE AT STATIONS!
Sorry for shouting but this is obviously wrong now. I dock to a huge station, future and... no, ship has to recharge shields over time [ 10 minutes or more ]
Make it paid if needed or at least let us use cell banks in station.

Commanders who cannot load back into the game after a certain type of Hyperspace failure should be automatically rescued to the last system they safely docked in.
If that means a station? then the "fix" is a disaster.

"Commanders who cannot load back into the game after a certain type of Hyperspace failure should be automatically rescued to the last system they safely docked in."

Wha? So next time i'm exploring and an Load Error issue appears or something like that i'll be sent back to civilization instead of fixing the issue??? Thats not a fix. Its a lame workaround!

Exploring is now Dangerous ;).

To address problems from the above issue, all minor faction influence levels in all star systems have been reset back to their state just before the release of 1.3

Thanks

I guess you are not joking.

Thanks, so my weekend really was a total waste of time

Again, Thanks

Hi everyone,

- Fix for route plotting: route isn't cleared anymore each time a target is locked. Route is now cleared only when plotting a new route, reaching the end of the current route or when jumping in another system which is not the next destination on the current route

Thanks

Ed

This is the best news of the day even if it was all by itself, never mind all the other goodies.

...You reset me from King back to Viscount! C'mon guys, that's too much. I appreciate that it was a bit too easy getting to King, but I did spend a few hours on it.

This

For those Commanders affected by the problems with military ranks, their Federation and Empire progression has been restored to the state just before the release of 1.3

I managed to rank up to King in the Empire, is that going to be reset?! I was a baron before, I don't want to have to re-grind to get up to King again! :(

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom