Patch Notes Update Elite: Dangerous 1.3.01 incoming

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I like the use of the word should in Commanders who cannot load back into the game after a certain type of Hyperspace failure should be automatically rescued to the last system they safely docked in. No they shouldn't. But they may, if all goes well.

Last edited:
This

I managed to rank up to King in the Empire, is that going to be reset?! I was a baron before, I don't want to have to re-grind to get up to King again! :(

I hope its only for people whose rank went down or bugged out, at least thats what it says on the log

- Fix faction influence levels when many factions experience significant influence drops in a given star system

To address problems from the above issue, all minor faction influence levels in all star systems have been reset back to their state just before the release of 1.3

Very well !!!

Thanks for the changes.

To add on list for next changes: give ships in Conflict Zones higher ranks than only "mostly harmless".

This is just to save QA a lot of work manually restoring commanders. The change is not made to do the players a favour, I think.

Certainly no favour if you're an Explorer and happen to stumble upon one of these "certain type of Hyperspace failure" after a month + of exploring, only to find yourself back in the station you set off from?!

Surely that's just worded badly? Tell me it is!

What about the mission payouts? I keep getting robbed of credits I am owed when I complete bounty hunting missions. I get typically 20% - 30% of the credits I'm supposed to be paid.

So hopefully be able to make it back to civilisation tonight rather than playing the hyper jump crash lottery game?

<Fingers crossed>

- Commanders who cannot load back into the game after a certain type of Hyperspace failure should be automatically rescued to the last system they safely docked in.

Oh dear god please no. Please say that a real fix for this "certain type of Hyperspace failure" is on the way.

- Fix rank benefits for reducing fines and bounties from committing crimes
- Various performance and reliability improvements, including significant improvements for hyperspacing and exploration scanning

Thank you for finally thinking about the explorers!

- Commanders who cannot load back into the game after a certain type of Hyperspace failure should be automatically rescued to the last system they safely docked in.

errr, thank you for potentially ruining it for explorers?

That's a frightening thought, spend month/s on a long deep scanning journey to reach the opposite side of the galaxy and then suddenly find yourself booted back to inhabited space half way there, eek!

Oh dear god please no. Please say that a real fix for this "certain type of Hyperspace failure" is on the way.

Well, there's two sides to this for an Explorer... 1. It sucks if you're way out and almost at your destination. 2. It's pretty cool if you have millions of Credits in exploration data you can just hand in without spending hours upon hours making the trek back.

"Commanders who cannot load back into the game after a certain type of Hyperspace failure should be automatically rescued to the last system they safely docked in."

Wha? So next time i'm exploring and an Load Error issue appears or something like that i'll be sent back to civilization instead of fixing the issue??? Thats not a fix. Its a lame workaround!

Exacty this. Some explorers have been out there for months on a mission to circumnavigate the galaxy. The last thing they want is to be returned to the last station they docked at.

Game support did this to me once at xmas when I was just 2,000 LYs short of Sag-A* 3-days travel wasted. Its not nice and shows how little respect they have for the time explorers put into their journey's.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom