Patch Notes Update Elite: Dangerous 1.3 - Powerplay Changelog

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Ok, looking forward to the new content and features ... but when can i start do download the patch ? .. Servers still down, but no patchprocess started when calling the launcher

Also wondering this. Would be great if we could DL patch before servers are back up.

Was this not supposed to be removed?

Look a little further up, under Beta 8:

"Modules sell for the full price paid for them"

It would seem reasonable to believe that the changes made in the latest beta sticks ;)

FD: Good job guys and hats off to you!

- Added per cycle bonus credits for Powerplay
- Added per transaction bonus credits for Powerplay

Very interesting. I eagerly await! THANKS FD!

Yay! However, I seriously hope that there are people monitoring the systems over the weekend, as if there are major problems it won't go down too well if they don't get looked at until Monday! Saying that, still Yay!

This is great news guys PP has grown on me a little more as beta went ahead. Will be good to let it loose amongst the rest of the community to play it as I mean to go on.

The newer changes are at the top - it was removed in Beta 8.

[edit] Ninja'd! [/edit]
Would be pretty sweet if the post only listed the actual changes in 1.3 and not just a timeline of features and subsequent changes/bug fixes (rather inconvenient to have to read it bottom to top and keep notes at the same time).

Ozric

Volunteer Moderator
Yay! However, I seriously hope that there are people monitoring the systems over the weekend, as if there are major problems it won't go down too well if they don't get looked at until Monday! Saying that, still Yay!

They're always around after a release. No chance anyone has the weekend off.

No news on comm system being fixed to be easier to control? :( as in voice comm, send voice to other output then main speakers, really need that :(

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom