Good stuff about the networking connections - a major pain in the asp when you suddenly drop out of a wing for no reason!
I think it means you can re-allocate seating of passengers you already have on board, in case you want to downsize your passenger bay or do other outfittingsweet could someone please for the love of all that is holy tell me what passenger seating allocation outside of mission board is?. I'm assuming it means you can assign passengers without the mission board at a station the same way you would by commodities. Only they would be passengers and be demanding. Anyway please enlighten me.
breathe, do something that makes you happy for a while and then come back and read your post again. You should now be able to see how "You not wanting to support such behavior" comes across and realize that you are not dealing with abstract concepts here but rather you are talking to real people.I would like to say "good work FD", but I cannot. Quite a few bugs seem to not have been fixed with this patch again, and I do not want to support such behaviour.
On another note: why are the hull hardness changes for the big three not carried over from beta???
^^^ ThisI may have missed it - but have blueprints changed to no longer need commodities (or whatever the decision was)? Or has it been left as is?
Player Journal! What's that?
EDIT : This is going to be one of those obvious things I have never noticed before!
Woo!- Added a new mission type for investigating the ancient ruins
- Fix data message IDs at all ancient sites for the associated mission so that the codex scans actually trigger an inbox message
- Added mission limit to the ancient ruins mission
- Fixed mission progress elements in the ancient ruins template to actually show the inbox messages as the data is discovered
- Reduced the reputation reward for the ancient ruin mission when handed in and not fully completed
- Added a bonus reputation reward for full ancient ruin mission completion
And indeed ... Hooo!VR
- Enabled dithering for VR to reduce banding
- If we aren't trying to override saved 3d settings don't prevent them loading
With a final MASSIVE Yay!Network
- Wings matchmaking improvements
- Improve the way we exchange info about routers, to include info on whether there is manual port forwarding, so we don't immediately skip to Turn when a direct connection might work
- Ensure that packet sizes are correctly allowed for
- Added telemetry to catch inconsistencies with players network configurations
- Fix a race condition in Networking startup, where the initialisation of the Turn code was sometimes delayed due to taking a long time to identify the type of router: this meant that sometimes we would upload incomplete connection details to the server, which would then be passed on to other machines, they would not be able to connect via Turn
- Change the way we interpret appconfig.xml settings regarding manual port forwarding - if port has been set, but routerport has not, we will automatically assume port forwarding in the router, with the same port number on the external WAN side as the internal port number
- Fix some timings when adding machines to a session: if we're waiting for the machine's connection details, then when we receive them, reset the Session's timeout