Patch Notes Update Elite Dangerous 2.2.03 - Update incoming.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Nice set of updates that will improve things somewhat i'm sure :) Nice to see the skimmer culling at Draconis gone too

I didn't see the removal of commodity requirements for engineering in the patch notes though?

Last edited:
Good updates, but I can already hear the screams over weapon blueprint changes.
Good that there is more of a difference between Rapid Fire and Overcharged.

sweet could someone please for the love of all that is holy tell me what passenger seating allocation outside of mission board is?. I'm assuming it means you can assign passengers without the mission board at a station the same way you would by commodities. Only they would be passengers and be demanding. Anyway please enlighten me.

I would guess that means you can shuffle passengers around cabin types, rather than having them fixed into a cabin type when you take the mission.

Nice ! Well done !

One question: are the commodities still needed for engineers upgrades ? I remember it's been said that it will be removed. Or did I miss something ? (haven't played for almost a month, so I might have missed things)

Hi FD Will the galaxy map crash be fixed soon where you go to buy exploration data from a system which has clusters only not collected as purchased data, then go to buy the data (for 0cr) and it crashes the game?

This is the one thing I am interested in ..

Stability Fixes

- Fix for crash when dropping from orbit at Eafots LZ-H b10-0 D 1

Thanks everyone at FD looking forward to playing this tonight, and excited for all of the wonderful things to come this year.

- Internal statistics panel now has a combat defences section which should show:
- Shield health
- Armour health
- Armour rating
- plus the damage resistances to all 3 types for both

Very nice! That looks useful.

Player Journal! What's that?

EDIT : This is going to be one of those obvious things I have never noticed before!

Last edited:
This is the one thing I am interested in ..

Stability Fixes

- Fix for crash when dropping from orbit at Eafots LZ-H b10-0 D 1

I wasn't expecting the update today, but luckily I equipped my asp ready for the journey last night :)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom