Patch Notes Update Elite Dangerous 2.2.03 - Update incoming.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
So has the tripled hardness for the big three (Anaconda, Corvette and Cutter) been scrapped? I havent been keeping up with beta changes.

So has the tripled hardness for the big three (Anaconda, Corvette and Cutter) been scrapped? I havent been keeping up with beta changes.

I had forgotten about this. Wonder if they'll include this, the shield booster diminishing returns and the removal of commodities. That was hugely important.

Are there no Sound bugfixes in 2.2.03, or are those being added to the changelog later?

I'd love to read that SRV engine sound vs Wave Scanner volume levels when on headphones have been tweaked - my ears are apparently about 2 feet below the driver's seat.
- Fix some memory stomping reading JSON response for the ship list when transferring a remote ship
Don't you have well-tested external libraries for reading/writing JSON at FDEV Orbital? This smacks of a wobbly home-grown parser.

Last edited:
I'd like to know this. Are they extra slots that can only accept certain modules (like the Beluga ones). Also, are they extra or replacing existing slots?

Additional slots that can only take 'military' items (HRPs, MRPs, SCBs if I remember correctly).

" Fixed an incorrectly set boolean preventing multiple rewards from a single success point"

will this eliminate all mission stacking? i.e. 2 CZ massacres, each kill only counts towards one of them rather than both?

It doesn't seem in keeping with the "it's not an easy fix" line...

Hi,

Please can you give a list of things that HAVEN'T made it into the release?

Shield Booster Stacking?

Engineer Commodities?

etc...

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom