News Elite Dangerous - 2.2 Beta is live

Release of 2.2 was supposed to be Mid-October...It is getting closer to the end of October and still nothing...I think FD should commit to release dates and stick to them. I really don't like the delays...

I'd rather they spend the extra time removing identified bugs than stick to a hard-coded release date.

Release of 2.2 was supposed to be Mid-October...It is getting closer to the end of October and still nothing...I think FD should commit to release dates and stick to them. I really don't like the delays...

Yawn... if you had even the slightest inkling into the world of what is, pretty much, organic software development... instead it's the same old 'give me it now' attitude..
Roll with it... i'm sure you won't die from waiting..

Nub question... how do you download the Beta, and can you do a parallel install to the live version?

You can't download the 2.2 beta anymore, because Elite Dangerous 2.2 is now out of beta, 2.2 is live. Beta access is available during beta periods for people who paid a little extra to be able to play beta. So next beta will be 2.3, hopefully soon.

Javert

Volunteer Moderator
There is going to be another short beta period in the near future to test out various balancing changes - there are several threads on the forum about it. The beta system will be reopened again for testing of those changes.

However as said above, you have to be a beta customer to get access to the beta system.

Top Bottom