Patch Notes Update Elite Dangerous: Beyond - Chapter One 3.0

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Greetings Commanders,

The galaxy servers are currently down to allow us to update to 3.0 Elite Dangerous: Beyond - Chapter One.

Yay :D

A couple of thoughts for suggestions for later updates that occurred to be reading these:

Crime
  • Players can sell hot ships from the shipyard for a markdown

• can we buy them for that marked down price? I would like to be able to buy preconfigured ships at the ship yard for a predetermined price, like a 2nd hand pre-owned ship market on station.

Missions
    • Factions will no longer send you to scan their own Data Points for a Planetary Scan mission

How about a mission to scan from another faction data point and deliver to own faction data point then return to station for additional payment?

sorry, didn't think of these until now!

Last edited:
Love to the developers and gamedesigners. I've also bought some Paintjobs to support you, thanx :) I'm extremely exited to play this bloody awesome Beyond - Chapter One 3.0 :D [hotas]

So still no ability to add a waypoint on a planet surface to aid flying to those co-ordinates? Jesus, how long have people been asking for this simple QoL addition?

So still no ability to add a waypoint on a planet surface to aid flying to those co-ordinates? Jesus, how long have people been asking for this simple QoL addition?

Yeah, I really hate the way it is right now, plainly almost the worst possible solution :/

Thanks for the patch notes Will, and thanks to the whole team for all the hard work put into this awesome update!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom