Patch Notes Update Elite Dangerous: Beyond - Chapter Two 3.1

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
The Steam update just Totaly Wiped my Frontier developments folder from my users folder (Both Elite & Planet coaster settings gone)
Lucky i had backed it up this morning

Umm. I had 40mill worth of passenger missions into deep space so hear I am in the far distant nowhere with cabins full of explorers but my missions have disappeared. I sincerely hope that this is a bug. I don't see anything about it on the patch notes. Should I raise a report?

Umm. I had 40mill worth of passenger missions into deep space so hear I am in the far distant nowhere with cabins full of explorers but my missions have disappeared. I sincerely hope that this is a bug. I don't see anything about it on the patch notes. Should I raise a report?

I would highly recommend it. That's not expected behavior.

Updating nearly finished, but I'm getting an error window at about 99% done.

Unhandled Exception: Access to the path .......... EliteDanderous64.exe is denied.
Any ideas CMDRs

Cheers
Dukie

Last edited:
what is this a joke? where is all the new stuff oh yea just 2 ships whohooo 1 based on an old design lol i mean really? mostly fixes hahaha where is the deep core mining....... where are the things for explorers... damn frontier you guys play with your customers...

what is this a joke? where is all the new stuff oh yea just 2 ships whohooo 1 based on an old design lol i mean really? mostly fixes hahaha where is the deep core mining....... where are the things for explorers... damn frontier you guys play with your customers...

You mean all the stuff they said was being released in Q4, and NOT in this update?

The changelog looks fun as usual and i am downloading the patch right now.
I also couldn´t resist to support you with a few transactions in the store.

Thank you very much to the whole team! Fly safe!

o7 CMDRs

sollisb

Banned
Krait is nice! Looks nice, flies nice! (A rated). A good dispersal of hardpoints and utility. So yep a definite Utility ship. Not sure it replaces the Python. I feel it's what the Clipper should be.

Challenger thing, bought it sold it. Krait feels nicer. I'm never gonna use either of it variants in combat, so meh.. And really? Another mid-size?

The rest will take time to bed in and get use to.

A good interim release I feel.

Anyone know if they're *Krait mainly* available at any LYR ? I checked Lost Henry and OHM City already, not there. Or are they only at SD?

Someone tell me please why we need two new ships? Haven't we got enough already?

I'd much sooner have something interesting to do on planet surfaces than yet another ship...which all look the same from the inside anyway.

Well, back to racing cars I guess. Maybe the end of September will bring something that actually adds to game-play, as opposed to cosmetics.

See you all in late September...briefly, I suspect.

all? pff its still a joke... first seeing then believing i stopped believing in this game for a long time already like i said to bad there is no refund button i would have pressed it already a while ago...

You mean all the stuff they said was being released in Q4, and NOT in this update?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom