1) From what I read elsewhere this is probably a glitch. I am also not interested in mining missions.(1) Nerfed other missions for group mining missions not interested in those.
(2) 2 ships brought out, Krait hmmmmm, challenger better but has few slots and only really good for combat but guess that was the plan for player thargoid pushing into the war which many players are not interested in.
(3) Created more bugs like dropping out of hyper only to get lag again at the suns
(4) Shop not transfering bought skins etc like it used to quickly into game.
So what is there for players not inerested in the thargoid war with reduced missions for other ends of the spectrum.
Oh yes we can always do
Small value deliveries
(5) Get some more high end missions in the boards and rotate quicker so that we can play the game and benefit from it as well as the gung ho players in the game.
IDK if you got an answer elsewhere (I'm not reading the whole thread ), but the station relief cargo count bug is not listed as fixed in the notes, but early reports indicate it is .Not a single bug that I or my friends have reported since 3.0 dropped are addressed in the patch notes, so either these notes are non-exhaustive (okay), or Frontier has the most shoddy QA department in the industry. I truly hope it's the former, or you can stuff your paint packs where the Dweller resides [mad]
Removed the timed element from assassination missions, so that targets are no longer limited to spawning within a time window. Players can scan the systems local nav beacon to find the targets location.
I took a look. I can still leave my laundry out to dry in the cockpit, so I don't know what the hell kind of fix the call that.Well, you know... cables in the Anaconda's cockpit view clearly take priority here.
Remember that while it may seem like a lite update on our end there is an awful lot of server side work that gets done on their end.Could somebody explain why it takes nine hours to patch a minor update? ED is my only goto game so I have no other point of reference.