Patch Notes Update Elite Dangerous: Beyond - Chapter Two 3.1

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
9 hours?!
Well am I glad I asked for a day off on Friday and not tomorrow.

My power will be out for most of the day with a Consumer Unit replacement, so today's good day for an update. I'd like to say that I organised that pretty well, but I'd be lying if I did and I don't think my sparky plays Elite.

tumblr_loszv07dRX1qef8uwo1_400.gif

You know if we had patch notes we could actually read them while we can't play ED and I would guess more people would actually read them instead of jumping in and playing as soon as the ED comes back online and then posting questions on the forum because they didn't read the patch notes.

Poor timing on my part too. I was about to hand in 2 million credits for bounties in the CG.

Last edited:
9 hours?!
Well am I glad I asked for a day off on Friday and not tomorrow.

I've been to enough of these updates during my 25+ years of online gaming to know not to ask for the day of the update off.

Unfortunately, my "weekend" naturally falls on Frontier's typical update day, so that​ does me no good. :(

Unfortunately, my "weekend" naturally falls on Frontier's typical update day, so that​ does me no good. :(
I don't like Thursdays. I could never get the hang of them.

Hopefully the expected finish time for the upgrade of 5pm UK time (4 pm in-game time) will leave you with some time to try everything out this evening.

I just turned my ps4 on to start to download update, but there isn't one there and keeps telling me the I have current version. why do I have this sneaky suspicion that we have 9 hours down time, then another 4-5 hours to wait for update to actually download. i will still play today just means i will probably be waiting til 10pm bst to start my KRAIT escape from Jamerson Memorial - pun intended

Ah, the old update thread. I love watching this as the day progresses. It's like a bingo game. We should organise ourselves and issue cards.

Time zone confusion always comes up, which sometimes leads to interesting discussion about the difference between GMT and UTC. Then's the outraged CMDR Eager who has taken the day off and is furious that FD haven't worked through the night. CMDR Thrust from Bradford. Bindings reset.......

I hope the landing camera bug will be fixed because it's one of the most annoying problem in the game currently (at least for me).

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom