Patch Notes Update Elite Dangerous: Beyond - Chapter Two 3.1

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
"We regret to inform everyone the Krait won't be released until Q4 this year." ;)

If this update contained nothing but bug fixes (as in, ALL the bugs), I would be thrilled beyond measure. Still, the Krait looks mighty nice :D

'Winter is coming', probably sooner than the damn Patch Notes. Adam on the live stream admitted he has read then, so why the delay??

'Winter is coming', probably sooner than the damn Patch Notes. Adam on the live stream admitted he has read them, so why the delay??

My guess is that there are some cool features that have not been mentioned before and they don't want us asking too many questions on the live stream about them..?

There's no client update either (on Xbox One at least). That should have been out this morning. I suspect some technical difficulties with the whole thing.

Previous patches came in the afternoon on Xbox, so being 2pm now is no reason for alarm.

Is the same thing every time there's a patch.

My guess is that there are some cool features that have not been mentioned before and they don't want us asking too many questions on the live stream about them..?

My guess is that they don't write the patch notes in bbcode markup...

but it doesn't matter - the sun is out :D

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom