News Elite Dangerous: Beyond - Chapter Two - Announcement (28/06/18)

So instead of waiting 11 hours before they start the update they wait 24. Either one would have been better instead of during the event.

And then they would be applying the update on a Friday and going home for the weekend. So if/when anything breaks they would have to be in for a weekend callout. This way they will have coverage in office for the 24 hours following release and can react/respond quicker should a crisis occur...

Back when I was working in a production environment we NEVER applied updates or patches before a weekend - nor during the week of a holiday - as getting in-house coverage for the critical time post update was nigh on impossible.

Moan! Moan! Moan!
None of the bits I play are broken.
[video=youtube;RYVlJKSEsyM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYVlJKSEsyM[/video]

Last edited:
While waiting, just to drop a note that Coriolis already has the Krait and Challenger added, so you can preconfigure your possible build. Quickly hacked a Krait together with some engineer modifications and am quite pleased with the stats. Jump range shy of 30ly, boost speed beyond 540, lets see how the real thing performs :D

https://beta.coriolis.edcd.io/outfi...AA=.EweloBhBmVZApgQwOYBsEhARgnoA&bn=the Krait

O7,
[noob]

hmm.. the Krait has almost exactly the same configuration as the Python except 1 less optional slot. Because, with the ability to have a fighter hanger, we need one LESS slot. Oh well, buying it and flying it anyway ;) (and likely selling it because nothing beats anaconda despite the fact I hate the anaconda).

Visited the link you supplied, the list of issues hardly affects 80% of the core gameplay and many of the them have the word 'may' in them so not affecting everybody. Perhaps your expectations and skill levels are normal but maybe you are prone to exaggeration.
Most of those links are backed up by multiple, multi-page forum posts with hundreds of CMDRs reporting and confirming the issue. I don't have to prove that to you, the evidence is already out there - you just need to look at it.

These are mostly known issues in the official 3.0.5 known issues thread that affect everyone, so they can't be working just fine for you.

It seems that you're not interested in the broken mission types, or don't do much combat, which is perfectly okay - but it disqualifies you from commenting about the expectations or skill levels of other people.

Well at least half of those listed won't affect me as they are issues with equipment I don't use or gameplay I don't indulge in of the remainder I have only noticed around 4 of them.

I do lots of combat but almost zero missions.

hmm.. the Krait has almost exactly the same configuration as the Python except 1 less optional slot. Because, with the ability to have a fighter hanger, we need one LESS slot. Oh well, buying it and flying it anyway ;) (and likely selling it because nothing beats anaconda despite the fact I hate the anaconda).

Obviously the Krait obsoletes the Keelback: Same medium pad and SLF capability, more and larger modules, more firepower, (bit less jump range) -> basically a direct upgrade, I see no reason to go back to the Keelback now that we have the Krait. (K -> K lol)

I also see the Krait as a replacement to the Python and FGS for the same reasons. The Python only has an extra class 6 internal, but the FGS is only really good at combat, so there might be some niche uses, but other than that, the Krait is likely to become the main mission runner from now on.

WRT Anaconda, the only downside is the large landing pad requirement and price, but it more than compensates for it in all the other aspects.

Thank just updated, I can see instantly major graphics improvement, and got a Krait now, I'm in Colonia anywhere that I can buy A Rates Shields/Power Disdbuters?

Most of those links are backed up by multiple, multi-page forum posts with hundreds of CMDRs reporting and confirming the issue. I don't have to prove that to you, the evidence is already out there - you just need to look at it.

I'm Happy, things are always improving, I love to see a little more automation in the exploration sector, I'm sure that will come at some stage, If your unhappy goto Star Citizen or something then come back in a year.

Please make the Cobra MKIV available to all players. This is a simple task, some people didn't discover the game until after Horizons and it is terribly unfair to punish future players by restricting ships. Also, more ship kits, etc would be great. Both suggestions would benefit frontiers bottom line!

Top Bottom