News Elite Dangerous: Beyond - Chapter Two - Announcement (28/06/18)

Please make the Cobra MKIV available to all players. This is a simple task, some people didn't discover the game until after Horizons and it is terribly unfair to punish future players by restricting ships. Also, more ship kits, etc would be great. Both suggestions would benefit frontiers bottom line!

We have endless threads on this subject on the regular forums, there's zero need to bring it here since it has nothing to do with Beyond. Oh yes, the answer is and should always be NO, it was an exclusive release for early buyers, they torpedo that and they can see early buyers drying up next time they make an exclusive offer.

I would suggest early backers receive the ship free like the first sidewinder, plus free paint jobs, etc. for the ship, all players would just be able to purchase it. This rewards the early backer and still makes the ship available to future players. My intent wasn't to punish anyone.

Wow, sorry I struck a nerve. My point is the Cobra MKIV is an affordable all rounder for newer players. However, it is only available to early players who likely can afford Pythons, Kraits, Condas, Cutters and Vettes. Early adopters don't need to loose anything in the process of helping new players advance in the game. Which could lead to increasing the games overall popularity. I posted here because it is an easy patch that could be included in future chapters.

Wow, sorry I struck a nerve. My point is the Cobra MKIV is an affordable all rounder for newer players. However, it is only available to early players who likely can afford Pythons, Kraits, Condas, Cutters and Vettes. Early adopters don't need to loose anything in the process of helping new players advance in the game. Which could lead to increasing the games overall popularity. I posted here because it is an easy patch that could be included in future chapters.

Look at the stats of the ship closely. All you're really getting is a little extra armor, an extra class 1 hard point, and one more internal compartment. You trade off a lot of the extra speed that the Cobra III already has. If you're newer to the game, you need speed much more than extra tonnage.

Rooks o7

Last edited:

You only want it because you can't have it. [haha]

Please make the Cobra MKIV available to all players. This is a simple task, some people didn't discover the game until after Horizons and it is terribly unfair to punish future players by restricting ships. Also, more ship kits, etc would be great. Both suggestions would benefit frontiers bottom line!

It's a pile of garbage.

It would honestly be more of a punishment for everyone else to be able to fly it than keeping as a curioso.
You are not missing out.

[FONT=&quot]Why cannot the lone electron of He+ undergo the 1/p transition process to form He(1/p)+ ?

O ;psve e;ote Damgerpis/

Davod Brabem//// O ;pfe uipi/ O jp[e upi get tje [jususcs rogjt. bit afraod ot os iist a ga,e/

[/FONT]

Top Bottom