Elite Dangerous: Black Friday Sale is LIVE

I took Cobra 3 ship kit, with Odyssey I started using this ship again regularly (y). Odyssey customisation is still way too high to buy it the same way like I was used to do in Horizos :unsure:. However, to be honest, I hoped the most for discount for game/dlc itself on Frotier store ... well, another time then :(.

Last edited:
Picked up midnight black for hauler and iCourier to add to those of phantom, mamba and srv from last year. (y)

Now I can hunt Thargoids and do Odyssey black ops in style.

FAQ:

Are the development team working on addressing outstanding, high priority issues for Elite Dangerous Horizons and Odyssey, despite the release of store content?
  • Yes, 10000%. Promise.
    • We're all still working toward Update 9, targetting early December release as previously stated - so watch this space for news on that as soon as it comes in. I'm really excited actually.
    • Once again, thank you all for the conversations we have here in the forums in narrowing down harder on main offending issues.
      • We continue to be on the case, but this thread won't be a place to get answers about their progress. I'm trying to keep the feedback channels as narrow as possible, for productivity sake.
How are the team working on addressing outstanding, high priority issues for Elite Dangerous Horizons and Odyssey at the same time as making content for the store?
  • Developers focused on store content are a subset in skill all of their wonderful own. We are not taking time away from core code, for example, to bring such things to the game today.
    • We would also not expect the creatives behind store content to fix such things as core code issues either - again, subset skills - Just trying to be as transparant for you as possible with this o7

It truly saddens me that you had to make those clarifications.
It makes me lose faith in humanity and its average intelligence.

Please, never post pictures of your office being cleaned, when you get back there: the amount of flak you will get for wasting time on facilities instead of working on the code will be unbearable.

Hmm it's been almost 3 hours since buying my ARX off Steam and it still hasn't appeared... I might have to create a support ticket.

Nice to see the black pain jobs back, shame there was no suit or weapon skins in midnight black for Odyssey though. :(

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
Would help if the midnight black was actually midnight black like it was in Horizons, now it's just a kinda dusky grey!
Midnight Black is the new Charcoal Grey, at least for now. Still it looks better than Azure :eek:
Helloo! Just to let you know I've had a chat about things related to these points this afternoon.
Apologies for the slightly less chatter from me this week o7 Few plates to spin, but boy they spin o7

I'm sure you are wrong...

e1coUtH.png

Helloo! Just to let you know I've had a chat about things related to these points this afternoon.
Apologies for the slightly less chatter from me this week o7 Few plates to spin, but boy they spin o7
Oh Boy.. thanks for actually keeping going with this issue! I thought it would be low priority but very very pleased to hear you are on it! The azure paintjob too? That is one of my favourite in Horizons and my heart weeps to look at it in Odyssey... But I will trust you're on the case :)

Top Bottom