Elite Dangerous Community Schedule W/C 26 April 2021

It was just a joke. Obviously I don't actually want a memorial for a test commander save game.
Just for future reference if you mean something as a joke put /s at the end of it. It signals to people its a joke/sarcastic. It is really hard to tell if people are joking through text. I learmed this after many arguments because people didn't realise itn

Just for future reference if you mean something as a joke put /s at the end of it. It signals to people its a joke/sarcastic. It is really hard to tell if people are joking through text. I learmed this after many arguments because people didn't realise itn
Definitely not an argument. If it's required to add an /s to let people know I'm joking about setting up a memorial for our test commander saves that are lost because an alpha phase ended then there's nothing to argue about there

/s

@Zac Cocken - Are we expecting another one this week or has it moved only to Twitter now? Could understand it being tomorrow due to Bank Hol but Twitter update today so....?

@Zac Cocken - Are we expecting another one this week or has it moved only to Twitter now? Could understand it being tomorrow due to Bank Hol but Twitter update today so....?
If hes on holiday in cornwall with only 2G internet access like most of cornwall hes not going to be able to read this lol... even if you @ them...
Likely can't stay connected to make a post...

Definitely not an argument. If it's required to add an /s to let people know I'm joking about setting up a memorial for our test commander saves that are lost because an alpha phase ended then there's nothing to argue about there

/s
I didn't say we were arguing. I said I got into arguments previously because of it. Just take the advice for future.

Top Bottom