Elite Dangerous Community Schedule W/C 26 April 2021

Please add a memorial site at Nervi where all our lost alpha commanders can be recognised for sacrificing their lives in the name of science and progress.

RIP. Thoughts and prayers.

Looking forward to this week's schedule :)

Is this new news? I feel like it is. So we will have access to more than just our snapshot ship? Like it!

Nice nice nice. Now it is time to enjoy Horizon a little bit more before phase 4 and full release. Great job FDEV and thanks to the CM for keeping us up to date. o7

Hey Alec, the streams are on Tuesday and Thursday as noted by the iconography! Wednesday is the day we release the week's Stellar Screenshots winners on social.
Ahhh I see ... Frontier is continuing its ongoing plan to replace all words with icons! Soon all your bulletins will look exactly like the fleet carrier UI and the dreaded obfuscation process will be complete.

;)

Greetings Commanders!

Welcome to a brand new week, and one that welcomes Phase 4 of the Odyssey Alpha!

There's a lot going on this week, and moving forward, this is going to become a regular occurrence, especially as we reach the launch of Odyssey and beyond. With that in mind, we've decided to give everybody a look ahead at what's to come each week, so you can plan accordingly!

jUp3qTl.png

Monday

Alpha Phase 3 servers go offline: If you're reading this, it's already happened! We've taken the alpha servers offline to prepare for the launch of Phase 4 on Wednesday.

Tuesday

Livestream with Piers Jackson & Dr Kay Ross: Join us on Tuesday for a special livestream with Game Director Piers Jackson and Lead Render Programmer Dr Kay Ross! We'll be discussing everything from the Odyssey Alpha, including your feedback, changes that we've made, and things you have yet to see! You'll also get another chance to pick up the Purple Flight Suit Twitch Drop if you missed it previously!

Wednesday

Alpha Phase 4 Launch: The compatibility phase of the Odyssey Alpha kicks off on Wednesday! If you've yet to read the details, you can check them out here. The snapshots of your Commanders have been taken, and you'll be placed into the Alpha with your current ship, and the ability to transfer in your other ships at a reduced time and cost.

Imagens Estelares: Estaremos escolhendo os vencedores para as Imagens Estelares desta semana na quarta-feira, então certifique-se de enviar todas as entradas até então! Você pode publicá-los nos fóruns ou no Twitter usando #StellarScreenshots. Talvez a gente veja sua foto no stream!

quinta-feira

Mailslot Mayhem: Temos visto todos os Comandantes executando movimentos engenhosos em torno do processador de mensagens de starports e queremos mostrá-lo no stream! Além de tentarmos os truques nós mesmos, estaremos trazendo alguns convidados para nos mostrar como se faz.

Objetivo da Comunidade: Prepare-se para outro Objetivo da Comunidade que começará na quinta-feira, mais detalhes em breve!

Vai ser mais uma semana emocionante no mundo de Elite Dangerous, então vamos colocá-la em andamento, Comandantes!

o7
... path notes tenham muitas correções, porque bugs temos de sobra.

Can Dr. Kay Ross give us a clarification on what the upper limit for atmospheres pressures will be?

And what is different from Alpha planet tech to final tech?

Because there has been some major and unhealthy arguments about the likes of Rayleigh scattering and how atmospheres are supposed to look. We really need some more clarification.

Thanks Dr. Ross, you're doing gods work :D

I just hope the streams will be at some reasonable times for us Aussies. I don't mind staying up until midnight to kick off the stream, but getting up at 2 or 3am just isn't on the cards.

Can Dr. Kay Ross give us a clarification on what the upper limit for atmospheres pressures will be?

And what is different from Alpha planet tech to final tech?

Because there has been some major and unhealthy arguments about the likes of Rayleigh scattering and how atmospheres are supposed to look. We really need some more clarification.

Thanks Dr. Ross, you're doing gods work :D
I very much would like to hear about this as well, like many many others.
Also, a development plan for further features of Odyssey would be nice

There is no mention of the stream on Tuesday on this thread mate. Does anyone know what time on Tuesday?

Stream announcements are like old-school raves - wait around until 15 minutes before the start time, hoping for a phone call :)

(Or else you could look at previous Tuesday announcements and try and figure out the pattern - like the fact they all start at the same time* ...)

* mostly - like the raves, fdev enjoy keeping us on our toes ;)

Stream announcements are like old-school raves - wait around until 15 minutes before the start time, hoping for a phone call :)

(Or else you could look at previous Tuesday announcements and try and figure out the pattern - like the fact they all start at the same time* ...)

* mostly - like the raves, fdev enjoy keeping us on our toes ;)
How am I to organise my life when i am kept on my toes ;)

Top Bottom