Elite Dangerous Community Schedule W/C 9th August 2021

Zac Cocken

Junior Product Manager
Frontier
Greetings Commanders!

Welcome to another week! We've got more for you to look forward to in the coming days, so please check out the schedule:

Y2vN3c8.png

Tuesday
Supercruise News #44:
Bruce & Zac return for Supercruise News where they'll be sharing the latest development progress and all the best bits from the Elite community.

Wednesday
Stellar Screenshots:
Last week's competition was tougher than ever, with the introduction of the new Camera Suite changes. We can't wait to see how the competition hots up this week!

Thursday
Community Goal Livestream:
A new Community Goal will launch on Thursday, and we'll be taking part live on stream!

Friday
Commander Creations:
#CommanderCreations returns to its usual weekly spot on Friday, so you have ample time to get your fantastic entries in!

Let's have another beautiful week, Commanders.

o7

Zac Cocken

Junior Product Manager
Frontier
Great, nice.

Do you will organize a foot/air PvP tournament?

Hey Gutser, I believe there's quite a few groups that arrange these kind of tournaments already! I'm hoping the upcoming Community Event Calendar will help those groups get more participants too. I won't rule out organising our own events in the future though, it's a good idea.

Tuesday
Supercruise News #44:
Bruce & Zac return for Supercruise News where they'll be sharing the latest development progress and all the best bits from the Elite community.
Since there wasn't a supercruise news stream last week, will you be also looking at the stellar screenshots that were selected on the 28th?
PS: I may or may not be writing this to see CMs trying to figure out the type of biology in my picture :p

Hey Gutser, I believe there's quite a few groups that arrange these kind of tournaments already! I'm hoping the upcoming Community Event Calendar will help those groups get more participants too. I won't rule out organising our own events in the future though, it's a good idea.

There are. The "upcoming Community Event Calendar" is a very nice idea! Dew it.

Yea, understandable. Anyway, would an official organised tournement thing be funny, however it turns out? twitter? "not because they are easy, but because they are hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win, and the others, too"

Any news for us console players or is it the same old , we are continuing to work on PC optimization blah blah blah . Sorry but with nothing for months and we are closer to the "Autumn" console drop and still nothing not even "autumn " dream on consoles at this rate you'll be lucky if you get it . Now go back into your corner and play quietly .

Not just console players a vast number of pc players also can't access the game in any playable state and we have already payed for it.

The game is a disaster. There is no goal and no plan. The main thing is to sell Arx and the screenshots are awarded. I don't even dare to ask for a roadmap because I already know the result. My optimism is playing with the spiders in the basement.

Not just console players a vast number of pc players also can't access the game in any playable state and we have already payed for it.
My request was more centered on spreading the love across all platforms. I made an assumption that the Thursday CG would be Horizon's compliant so any platform should work.
The majority of conversations and show-and-tell's in the past x months have been PC.

I appreciate that some people have concerns regarding the state of Odyssey but I feel that it should be separate to a request to run a stream using Xbox or Playstation.

Top Bottom