News Elite: Dangerous Composer Announced

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
My god! :eek:

What are you doing? I still have work left today!! How am I going to be able to concentrate on my students now!? ;):D

Wow, thank you Michael

I like your style ... COMPOSER ANNOUNCEMENT
oh by the way, there's a video, but no-one will be interested in that :D

Crikey! Had to watch the clip 3 times before I remembered to listen to the music (as proposed on Retro Lave that means it must be fit for purpose or it would have stood out as wrong).

Fantastic footage and great music (and 1 up for the Alliance too). Some really unique effects especially the guns glowing red as they got hot. How long until alpha? ;)

Pity about the YouTube compression.

Now do I watch the vid again or finish writing this report for my MD? *wicked grin.

Last edited:
Michael, you're a git posting that early in the morning when there's work to be done! ;)

Now to my original thoughts on the video itself....

MY GOD :eek::eek::D:D:D:D:eek: MY GOD!

Is that renderings or in-game footsge? Whichever it is it's a superb sign of the things to come!

Anyway, welcome aboard Erasmus, I like the sound of your music and there's lots of promise in there. Congratulations and welcome again!

PS - Ashley, surely Erasmus is an interview victim... sorry... candidate... ;) (Be interesting to see what HIS desk is like!)

jawdrop.jpg

Michael Brookes

Game Director
Michael, you're a git posting that early in the morning when there's work to be done! ;)

Now to my original thoughts on the video itself....

MY GOD :eek::eek::D:D:D:D:eek: MY GOD!

Is that renderings or in-game footsge? Whichever it is it's a superb sign of the things to come!

Anyway, welcome aboard Erasmus, I like the sound of your music and there's lots of promise in there. Congratulations and welcome again!

PS - Ashley, surely Erasmus is an interview victim... sorry... candidate... ;) (Be interesting to see what HIS desk is like!)

It's all captured in-game, but there is some post processing and the cockpit GUI is mocked up. There'll be an art deconstruction video soon that goes into more detail.

Michael

Looks like Steve, myself and fellow Australians are fortunate it is now 6:14pm Friday night as I type this...... or 8:14pm if it is in New Zealand.

:)

Just Freakin Awesome! I just watched it about eleventy bazzillion times through my PS3 on my big telly so I could see everything!!

Totally screw Star Citizen and their cartoon age gamers!! Elite Dangerous is the way ahead!

From the distress call to the jump into the combat area, the dogfight, and the cap ship fight!! Looking around the cockpit!! Loved it all!!

Brian :)

Sir.Tj

The Moderator who shall not be Blamed....
Volunteer Moderator
Sweet baby Jesus.....:eek:

This is going to create huge shockwaves across the internet. :cool:

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom