Elite Dangerous: Cyber Monday 2021 Event is LIVE

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
Greetings Commanders!

Happy Monday...CYBER MONDAY no less and there's a familiar treat in store.

stiggy.jpg

Swooping in to join the fleet of Black Friday offerings from last week, some absolute favourites have arrived - 'STYGIAN' paint jobs for all ships and vehicles are now LIVE as part of our Cyber Monday event.

For our Cyber Monday event we have:
  • Stygian Paint Jobs for all ships/vehicles (here until December 3rd).

As a recap to last week...

For our Black Friday event we have the following on offer until December 3rd:
  • A 50% discount on Ship Kits.
  • A 25% discount on Suit Customisation.
  • The release of Midnight Black Paint Jobs for all ships/vehicles.

FAQ:

I was really hoping for Midnight Black and Stygian customisation options for my Commander/Fleet Carrier/Weapons. Can we expect these some time?

• It was great to see how many of you wanted the Midnight Black paint jobs across as many customisation options as possible in game. Thoughts have absolutely been passed on, so never say never, they're just not something to expect during this present event period.
My Midnight Black paint jobs look more on the 'grey' side in Odyssey compared to Horizons. Is this a known issue?
  • Noted. With the new lighting systems introducted in game, we're naturally still seeing instances of mismatch on paint job colours between Horizons and Odyssey. We'll continue to take note of the main offenders and discuss tweaks as we go, to bring colour matches as close as possible where we can and when possible.
Are the development team working on addressing outstanding, high priority issues for Elite Dangerous Horizons and Odyssey, despite the release of store content?
  • Yes, 10000%. Promise.
    • We're all still working toward Update 9, targetting early December release as previously stated - so watch this space for news on that as soon as it comes in. I'm really excited actually.
    • Once again, thank you all for the conversations we have here in the forums in narrowing down harder on main offending issues.
      • We continue to be on the case, but this thread won't be a place to get answers about their progress. I'm trying to keep the feedback channels as narrow as possible, for productivity sake.
How are the team working on addressing outstanding, high priority issues for Elite Dangerous Horizons and Odyssey at the same time as making content for the store?
  • Developers focused on store content are a subset in skill all of their wonderful own. We are not taking time away from core code, for example, to bring such things to the game today.
    • We would also not expect the creatives behind store content to fix such things as core code issues either - again, subset skills - Just trying to be as transparant for you as possible with this o7

Have a fantastic day, Commanders o7!
Another week ahead.

Yay, another way I can show my huge appreciation to Frontier by buying some more Arx. :) My main account has all the paint jobs but my alt accounts need some more paints and I love the Sygian paint jobs. Thanks Sally!

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
Yay, another way I can show my huge appreciation to Frontier by buying some more Arx. :) My main account has all the paint jobs but my alt accounts need some more paints and I love the Sygian paint jobs. Thanks Sally!
Oh wow!! You have a COLLECTION!!
The Stygians are crazy close to my heart. It was a bit of a running joke back in Production, but I'm pretty soulbound to them. I truly love to see them. Enjoy!! Happy Monday Taimaru!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom