Elite Dangerous: FSD Reward Module for Phase 2 Colonia Bridge Community Goal | Experimental Effects Revised

3ly difference.

oprah-free-car.gif
Honestly Ive grinded harder for less.

2 to 3 light years additional on a ship that can already do 70+ light years? True, not much of a difference.

2 to 3 light years additional on a ship that used to do 17 light years and can now do 20? Means a ton of difference.

While more clarity could have been in place before, during, and right after the CG over the nature of the CG rewards, thanks nonetheless to FDev for both owning up to the mistake AND doing something about it. THAT is maturity. And special thanks to Sally for taking the heat for something that wasn't her problem and looked into fixing it anyway.

I'm glad this discussion will now also result in the needed clarity for future CG rewards. Although I do also hope that such future "unique" rewards might also be given unique names for players to be able to quickly distinguish them from other modules of the same class and grade with similar engineering. As it is, to look for my double-engineered FSDs among all my other FSDs, I have to go through them one by one and look for the one with the 2-second boot time. 😅

Hey you can be fed **** and enjoy it. Your prerogative. We got what we wanted.

Edit: For people quoting me and not understanding the context it's about taking the B...S.. reasoning behind all this. If you still don't like it well so sorry.

Last edited:
I would just like to take this opportunity to do what the community, up until this point, has failed to do. While I take no joy in it, I feel that if no one else has the stones do it, I'll fall on the sword and be the lone voice in the community to say what others have yet been unable to muster the courage to voice for themselves.

@Sir.Tj , this is all your fault.

I would just like to take this opportunity to do what the community, up until this point, has failed to do. While I take no joy in it, I feel that if no one else has the stones do it, I'll fall on the sword and be the lone voice in the community to say what others have yet been unable to muster the courage to voice for themselves.

@Sir.Tj , this is all your fault.

The voice of reason.

REPORTED!

Greetings, have you re-logged to the main menu (or out of the game) to check if that cosmetic issue persists?
No, but now it shows ok.
I logged in after I saw the note here, Felicity did show wrong "cosmetic", but now after a few jumps all seems back to normal (no relog in the meantime).
2021-11-18 (2).jpg

Top Bottom