Elite Dangerous: FSD Reward Module for Phase 2 Colonia Bridge Community Goal | Experimental Effects Revised

Ozric

Volunteer Moderator
I've read through all three of the epic-length threads about this topic over the past few days, sorry if I've missed something.

Having said that, given the amount of confusion in the past (not just on this issue but in general), it doesn't seem to be such a bad thing to confirm again what is happening.

It just remains to be seen what actually will happen.
It was in the first post of both of the threads Sally created yesterday. The ones that you repeatedly replied to complaining.

If you're going to complain, you should at least read what you're complaining about properly.

will the size 6 fsd be available via tech broker like the original size 5 eventually was?
I think Zac said so in his last week stream. Of course that's no indication of when. That'll be a lot of materials for me when it happens. Three size 3, nine size 4 and one size 6.
Edit: Nope, at least one less if it's like the CG that unlocked the size 5 and one was included in the CG rewards. Still had to get twelve discounted ones :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
I've read through all three of the epic-length threads about this topic over the past few days, sorry if I've missed something.

Having said that, given the amount of confusion in the past (not just on this issue but in general), it doesn't seem to be such a bad thing to confirm again what is happening.

It just remains to be seen what actually will happen.
I don't just post posts, I post responses to things too - which I think is where people are coming from with this hehe.
I even replied directly to you I think, saying how things are in discussion but then get asked whether somethings going to be done about it. Things are in discussion. Things are being done. I can only word things in different ways for so long, hehe.

I don't think I've got it saved on coriolis at the moment but I can put it together on there later (after work) and post it for you. I'll warn you it has only 4 tons of cargo space and no weapons - I mean they're a bit superfluous when you can run away that fast lol.
It's the jump range that I envy. Then again, it's more down to my own build being more of an all-purpose Odyssey ship, so has some missiles (low weight) but a chubby wee shield booster on there that kicks its backside, and some 2 biweaves as well and an SRV hangar. (Ironically have no cargo space on mine at all!)

Sallyvision Off is what she needs after the last few days
Not aimed at yourself, Greybeard, but I hope she does have some much deserved weekend downtime. The backlash over this and the amount of guff from our "fantastic community" was over the top, and nice to see a few of the offenders in here apologizing for it.

Just hope people don't think this is a case of being a tw*t is the way to get what they want going forward.

"Gloves off"?

I like to go for a "cook off" given half the chance!

first word: "dance"

Especially if it involves moving on the balls of your feet -

images (14).jpeg

Top Bottom