ANNOUNCEMENT Elite Dangerous Horizons Fold Down

Send a ticket ?

🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 😷

naa it was the 1st time i tried last night and far too late to worry about ticketing just yet

nah man, mine did the same thing, if you select it and reload the game they are there. i thought it was broken at first too, but i also think those were gave to us just a little early

it's worked fine on the phantom
yea I left it on and shut down, I'm hoping that tonight (and obvs magic) it will sort itself out

naa it was the 1st time i tried last night and far too late to worry about ticketing just yet

it's worked fine on the phantom
yea I left it on and shut down, I'm hoping that tonight (and obvs magic) it will sort itself out
haha i wouldn't worry much bud, mine acted funny a bit too, now if you aren't able to slap that skin on each and every one of your ships when the servers come back up (id give it a few hours because you know a bunch of idiots are reporting to FDEV right now that their game isn't working LOL)... that's when i would submit (if thats the route i took). either way, hope it fixes for you, commander o7

Greetings Commanders,

Today we are merging Elite Dangerous and its expansion Horizons together. This will take place via an update at 11:00 (UTC). We do not anticipate any downtime for this.

What does this mean for me?
If you already own the Elite Dangerous base game, or you purchased it from this date, you will now have access to all the features Horizons provides added to your game, for free. Meaning you will now be able to land on planets, explore their surfaces in your SCARAB SRV, craft rare and powerful weapons with the help of a wide variety of Engineers, expand your multiplayer experience with multicrew, plus much more!

What if I already own Horizons?
For all our Commanders who have already been enjoying the Horizons expansion, you will receive the exclusive Azura Paint Job which can be applied to all 41 craft (38 ships, 3 fighters) in-game, as a thank you for your support.

The Milky Way is a big space and we are happy to bring you all a little closer together!

If you're new to Elite, you can pick up Elite Dangerous which will include the Horizons expansion content on Steam, PS4 and Xbox One now.

o7 Commanders
Paint Job ? is that little to little :)

About time, keeping them seperate was one of the worst business decisions you could have made. I was gonna suggest a few days ago, you guys give it out for free with Odyssey, but this is even better.

Cheers to a more consolidated population, and a focus on a single server.

(Elite 1984 anyone? 😋 )

Yes please, I thought that was what I backed at the Kickstarter! not this with its bolt on gimmick CQC (Still waiting for an option to remove it from Elite Rank menu screen as I get fed up looking at Helpless 0%.....Which it will always be.

nah man, mine did the same thing, if you select it and reload the game they are there. i thought it was broken at first too, but i also think those were gave to us just a little early

I backed out of the game and relogged and the PJ still is not visible! Any tips for a ps4 cmdr to get the PJ to work? :unsure: :(

Frontier, thanks for the absolutely WORTHLESS paint job!

You could have at least given out some Arx instead of some stupid paint job that 99% of the commanders who received it will never use it, I know that I will absolutely never put this on any of my ships.

You could have at least given out some Arx instead of some stupid paint job that 99% of the commanders who received it will never use it, I know that I will absolutely never put this on any of my ships.
You're missing out :love:

tYl1MU3.png

If you aren’t going to use this quite attractive set of 41 paint jobs then what are you planning on spending Arx on.

Top Bottom