Elite Dangerous: Horizons PC & Console Update Notes

1.3 Gb for this update seems a bit excessive for what's listed, I think there must be something hidden perhaps there's a surprise bar my now lack of drive space lo l🤣. No no there's no surprise service as normal. I do however now have a new career a new path (Choose your own path), I'm becoming a plumber need to go and expect all these new pipes they'll need maintaining 😅

Well, judging by the majority of complaints and bugs being reported by the PC guys in the 'official' update thread made by Sally, it seems like this new update has, yet again, caused nothing but problems.

Even though I'd love Odyssey, in its current state, they can keep it.

With so many new issues popping up with each new update, I really can't see old consoles getting Odyssey at all.

Personally the attempt to be "funny" with the orange added captions of some patch notes is just cringe at best... and if that LITERALLY all thats wrong with horizons on PC/Console. My God.......

412 MB on PS4. Download finished.

Seems like some paintjobs for arrrrrrrrrrrx and money are inside... But no cookies for us. Nothing new to play with. No new toy or sand shape thingys for our grown old EDH sandbox. They didn't even adress to clean out the bugs like the nasty fps drops in our console sandbox...

Another round of being player of second class. Somehow I get used to it...
1.28gb for Xbox though?? the heck??

Is that the fix for Codex so that our logs and archives are available again?
Would be interested in that as well.

It was reported quite a while ago and then it was stated (if I remember correctly), that it wouldn't be fixed with the next patch, but the one after (which would be this patch).

Can't quote from other thread on mobile
Sep27th: "Super helpful, thanks. Now...with how console timings for submissions for fixes and stuff works, this might not be something that gets in this week but I can absolutely tell you we have it in our pockets for you console guys o7"

from here: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threa...for-pc-and-consoles-notes.590084/post-9528446

Last edited:
Would be interested in that as well.

It was reported quite a while ago and then it was stated (if I remember correctly), that it wouldn't be fixed with the next patch, but the one after (which would be this patch).

Can't quote from other thread on mobile
Sep27th: "Super helpful, thanks. Now...with how console timings for submissions for fixes and stuff works, this might not be something that gets in this week but I can absolutely tell you we have it in our pockets for you console guys o7"

from here: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threa...for-pc-and-consoles-notes.590084/post-9528446
Just tested the patch, it's still no possible to access the codex history etc. Seems to be a harder problem to solve, after having not fixed it in two patches?

Top Bottom