Elite Dangerous: Horizons PC & Console Update Notes

And/but still i am enjoying myself playing this game, it is the only game a play every day and have been since purchase about 2 years ago. Played the ‘84, ‘92 too. This is my game. Whatever may come fir console, it’ll be welcome. I will buy the PC version too when i get around to buying a PC.
On my way to Sag A!

Can I have my money back for Oddity please? I've only opened it about 5 times....hardly used....full service history....low mileage....I just can't reach the pedals!

Roger, thanks. Fought my way back in on XBSX and was able to maintain a solid connection; important when in a prep race in power play. So not going to waste time doing a trouble ticket as they usually expire anyway. This issue has been popping back up for the last two years whenever there is an update - no real pattern that I can see - very frustrating . But once the game stabilizes I really like the new graphics, especially on the new XBSX, actually competitive with my PC account. Not really looking forward to the Odyssey rollout for consoles though as I'm sure it's going to be a bumpy ride. Had to start playing EDH because of the bugs and performance issues there, which was disappointing because I really like the trading at the new settlements and the GUI changes. Oh well, it will eventually improve. Off to get my daily Elite Dangerous fix - last day of the PowerPlay cycle too so should be fun.

Top Bottom