Patch Notes Update Elite Dangerous: Horizons update 2.01.02

With regards to:-

- Fix a bug in the Powerplay turn processor so it once again gives the correct result for preparations

Will this mean that successful preps from the last cycle will now be in expansion?

*Mod hat off

Hi Brett, this bit:

Is this accross the board irrespective of the system security level? Or has this been tied to security level? I.e. more high rank AI attacks in low security and anarchy comparatively with less high rank AI attacks in high security etc.

Yep, i'd like to know this too. I really feel you should go to town and make high sec systems mainly lower ranked NPC types and then right up to Anarchy systems with very very nasty types of NPC. Get us thinking about what system we're jumping into please FD...........

Last edited:
Nice Patch BUT when comes the Batch for Player Factions? Any ETA? Maybe you should ask the Programers about this topic Brett...

Whilst I appreciate the update and associated good work, why do updates always seem to hit Australia either on a Friday night or weekend? I can't really play during the weekdays and had just sat down on a Friday night looking to play for 3-4 hours and bang, in came the Greetings CMDRs message.... very frustrating.

Made in England.

Whilst I appreciate the update and associated good work, why do updates always seem to hit Australia either on a Friday night or weekend? I can't really play during the weekdays and had just sat down on a Friday night looking to play for 3-4 hours and bang, in came the Greetings CMDRs message.... very frustrating.
It's the Brits way of getting back at us for selling them Fosters...

What a glorious patch. Thank you FDev, these are amazing.

I especially appreciate the redistribution of AI ranks. Aces all around

Two soccer teams playing. one team goes to the showers, the other one stays on the field and their actions are taking into account. Nothing about that?!

Thank you Michael, but do you also want to look in to of powerplay bonus for Zemina Torval is not broken, Imperial slaves seems to be very low in the markets

Last edited:
Any news about module/commodity storage?

(And, yes, Viajero, I know it's not in the notes. Just looking for a snippet of information.)

Top Bottom